Search results

1. J

Wanted Sage vxp 6weight in vg/excellent condition. Does anyone have one they want to part with?

I have a 5 weight to trade or some Galvan standard reels if a trade is of interest. Thanks
  2. J

Fly tying stuff-lots of hooks and a fly line

Hi, Lots of hooks: daiichi in 1150, 1167, some tiny waddington shanks, some tiemco 3761 in size 12, a few tubes with the tube insert for your vise, a bunch of beads, an old grizzly cape with some feathers left, and a 5 weight sw gpx with moderate use. Free to a good home
  3. J

Question about parachute hackle

Ok, so I have switched to finishing parachute flies on the post as opposed to the eye. Made this switch about a decade ago and am happy with the durability. Thing is though, I have this unpleasant-to-me gap between the fly body and hackle where I whip finish. The fish don’t seem to care but oh...
  4. J

Misc line, tippet and Wheatley fly box

Hi, I have 3 new spools of Umpqua Phantom X Flourocarbon, a nearly new Wheatley fly box with ridged foam, and a used SA GPX 5 weight line for sale. Is 65 bucks shipped a fair price? The GPX is in that RIO gold box. NOTE it is not Rio Gold it is an SA GPX. Sorry about the false advertising!!
  5. J

Free to a good home plus shipping external frame backpack

Very lightly used rei Sierra Trekker external frame pack from the mid 90s. I used it on occasion to pack a float tube into Sierra lakes. I have no idea what shipping would cost but if you are interested please lmk. Thanks.
  6. J

FS Tenkara rod co Beartooth, 10’ Tenkara rod that collapses to 15”, plus line and flies

I bought it on impulse, tried it once and decided Tenkara is not for me! The plan was to have a super small setup that i could keep in a hiking pack all the time-it could be that for sure if you want to do the Tenkara thing. I bought the line, line holder, leader and it comes with some flies in...
  7. J

Wanted Anyone have a Galvan Rush 10, not the rush light

Hi, Anyone have a good to great condition Galvan Rush 10? Not the rush light, the one with the ovals in the back as opposed to the tri spoke. Thanks, John