Search results

1. Ronbow

Coffee Pot

Hear they will take a mouse pattern. Just say 'in.
  2. Ronbow

What are you listening to?

Think she helped hire him! Jeff and one of his many "bands" , "Long Live Rock", along with cover bank "Petty Differences" have another concert on May 3, 7PM. What a wonderful venue, not a bad seat in the house, great acoustics, can take a beer or wine to seat..... These are a hoot...
  3. Ronbow

What are you listening to?

Hey, I was there! We sat next to singers daughter! My wife used to on the Board. We have named seats......
  4. Ronbow

Winter

Buzzy, Buzzy, Buzzy, it's not winter, it is spring! Yea, right. Yikes, our yoshino trees are done, sakura fubuki, and kawazan now in full pink. Beats Yuki, des ne? Ron
  5. Ronbow

Tippet spool management

I tried an asparagus fly under an indicator, but all I got was................. grass carp
  6. Ronbow

Tippet spool management

Gad I love this site. 😎
  7. Ronbow

Tippet spool management

Let's see: asparagus and butter, asparagus in soup, asparagus on the bbq, steak asparagus and blue cheese, asparagus gumbo, asparagus and shrimp; only six more and I'm set.......
  8. Ronbow

Tippet spool management

So we have all been there, tippet coming loose from the spool and forming a small birds nest in a pocket, in the boat bag, or on the bottom of the pram. So I hope someone has found, tested and endorses the best product, or created a solution to this malady: Maxima shark tooth...which size...
  9. Ronbow

Lenice/Nunnally size of fish?

Yikes, two friends fished Nunnally recently and each got a choker ............ perch. Really bad juju Ron
  10. Ronbow

Central WA's husky rainbows 2/22/2024

Oh, ochazuke, taihen oishii des!
  11. Ronbow

Blob Flies!

https://pacificflyfishers.com/products/fnf-jelly-blob-fritz-15mm
  12. Ronbow

Garmin Striker Questions

Sent this out before, but a creative way to have your Striker set up for multiple craft, float tube, framed pontoon, frameless pontoon, pram, or boat. Car caddy (AutoZone) with a strap to go around any tube, with a Scotty small track mounted to middle. Can add a 241 block for other accessories...
  13. tube mount.jpg

tube mount.jpg

14. Ronbow

Garmin Striker Questions

Careful with the Scotty arm, it is not very long since designed for low riding kayak. Just reaches with my pram, may be too short to reach from gunnel of drift boat. It does reach from a 12' aluminum cartop Crestliner set up with gunwale clamp and Scotty arm. That said, I love my set up.
  15. Ronbow

Kayak access to Lenore and Nunally

Kado PM me and I can give some insight re Nunnally access. Ron
  16. Ronbow

Depth finder for lakes

One third white, two thirds orange. White is UV.
  17. Ronbow

Bobber fishing rod? What'cha using?

Redington Dually 10.5' #3 with Rio Switch Chucker line. Can easily handle 25' under indicator (use plumbobbers). Lotta rod for any fish under 15" Thinking of getting Mystic M series 10'3" 4 weight for lighter, shallow stuff, SA Anadro. Interesting occasional comments on Euro Nymph 10+'; anyone...
  18. Ronbow

Chironomid Day

Beautiful fish Lue! Here is one from Saturday.
  19. 18 +.jpg

18 +.jpg

20. Ronbow

Chironomid Day

Lou, you inspire! So drove to a local lake, a bit farther than usually go. Met some friends there and began to fish. I don't know the lake well so trolled about a bit with an olive Hale Bopp, and that produced fish. And finally got to a flat at 15 to 17' with a few adults emerging, a few shucks...