Search results

1. stillreleasing

Book recommendations?

Trying to spend more time not staring at a screen and I am looking for some (fly) fishing related book recommendations, fiction or non-fiction that aren’t too dense. Thanks ahead of time for y’alls input!
  2. stillreleasing

Wanted Flyfisher’s Guide to Mexico

Title says it all. Looking for a copy of FF guide to Mexico by Phil Shook. I know I can get a digital copy for cheap, but would like a physical copy of the book if someone is willing to let one go for a reasonable price.
  3. stillreleasing

Mazatlán guide recommendation?

Title says it all. Headed to Mazatlán soon for a couple of weeks. Looking for a couple half days of fishing with a guide who actually works with fly fishers. Thanks!
  4. stillreleasing

Spring cleaning in December

Cleaning out some of my under utilized gear, post will be updated as items are added. Local pickup is preferred, I am located near Lake Ballinger. Prices listed are OBO. Pictures will be added, also available upon request. Shipping at buyer’s expense Thanks for looking - Charlie Rods - Hardy...
  5. stillreleasing

October destination?

Looks like I will have the opportunity to get out of town for a week in late-October. I have enough Alaska Air miles to go pretty much anywhere and am trying to figure out the best place to wet a line for that time of year. I have the gear to fish almost any conditions, so no real limitations...
  6. stillreleasing

Lake fishing - leashed or unleashed?

Trying to up my lake game and am curious as to whether or not our people are using a rod leash. And if so, what are you using? I fish out of a frameless pontoon and currently do not use a leash, but am only taking 1 rod.
  7. stillreleasing

Puerto Vallarta and north??

I'm headed South in a few weeks to get some sun and surf in Puerto Vallarta and a bit north (mostly San Pancho). I haven't been to that region in a while and was wondering if anyone has experience with tossing some flies around those parts? Any guidance would be much appreciated! - guides, rod...