Search results

1. Sam Roffe

FishWA App Update

WDFW released an update to their app. I've never really was a fan of their phone app, it took to long to update and merge the database. The new one seemed a lot faster. May be worth another look.
  2. Sam Roffe

SFR Falling Fish

The craziest thing happened to the wife and I while dining outside at a nice restaurant on the Tacoma waterfront this evening. We had a bird drop a perch right between us. Missed us and our food by a few inches. We of course are laughing about it, the wait staff was pretty freaked out.
  3. Sam Roffe

SOLD Minkota 30 lb thrust trolling motor

Only used a few time. In very good condition. $65 OBO. Located in Burien.
  4. Sam Roffe

NFR Propane Conversion Kit for Honda EU2000 Generators???

I want to throw this out here for any advise. I've been considering converting my generators to propane. I'm not worried about doing the work my self. I am very competent in either doing the work, or totally messing thing up. Usually successful, but, occasionally I get in over my head. For...
  5. Sam Roffe

FS Update: Redington Butter Stick 3wt and St Croix Avid 3 wt

I have a 3 weight rod for sale, in time for summer small water fishing. Reddington Butter Stick 7 foot 3 wt. Sold St Croix Avid 6 foot 3 wt. Nice little small stream rod. $85.00 I prefer pickup in Burien.
  6. Sam Roffe

What's Spawning in Lake Chelan right now?

Wife and I came over to Chelan for the weekend to visit family. We took a walk along the Riverwalk path between the two bridges over the Chelan River up from the dam. There are fish spawning the the shallows. The way they schooled up reminded me of when I saw the "sucker" fish on the Yakima...
  7. Sam Roffe

FS Small Wooden Desk

This is a nice small desk 24” by 48”. It has signs of of being used but not abused. Served as my fly tying bench, work and study, and other hobbies over the years. It needs a good home. I would like 50 dollars pick up in Burien.
  8. Sam Roffe

SOLD Folsaff wading stick

30 bucks Pick up in Burien. Measured about 52" long. The handle is cork. It's in fair shape, been used.
  9. Sam Roffe

SOLD Minn Kota Battery Box

never used just collecting dust. A group 27 batter will fit in it. 30 bucks you pick up in Burien.
  10. Sam Roffe

Yakima River Float

This topic will come up soon enough, since this is a new platform, and I don't really want to go back and look at the old, it's getting weird over there. I'm pretty familiar with the Canyon section, so, would like to explore upper river in a raft above Ellensburg. What are some recommended...