Search results

1. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

They DARED TO REMOVE ME

They dared to have the NERVE to boot me off the old website!!!! These guys don't know what they're talking about. They claimed I was irrelevant!!!! I'm extremely relevant!! I'm thinking this was a big HOSTILE TAKEOVER!! These guys felt threatened because my presence was bigger then theirs and...
  2. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

UNBELIEVABLE ADVANCMENT IN THE TECHNOLOLOGIES

MAJOR technolological designs!!! This is going to single handudly PUT DOWN the current main status quo gear choices!!!!!!!!! At a much cheaper rate!!! Only 13 bucks!!!! No longer a need to spend big at VARIOUS RETAILERS!! Just get one of these ones...
  3. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Taking down animals

The talk about pinning cougars got me thinking about what animals I could beat up. I'm thinking I could take a bear. I could take a black bear!!! Easy. Just have to really commit. What animal do you think you could beat up?
  4. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Whats the Best Coffee For Super Bowel Monday!!

Always important to be WELL EQUIPPED with coffee going into Super Bowel Monday. Need a hard hitting coffee to push thru the various nachos and JALAPENO POPPERS and whatnot from Super Bowl Sunday I'm planning on going a HARD HITTING coffee tomorrow probably several in fact!!. Need to have a...
  5. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

Just truck!!

Here's the deal about gettin on a ride: Look: gettin on a ride, gettin on a airplane, etc the point is if you can TRUCK. Can you TRUCK!? Need to be able to SIT YOUR ASS DOWN for a bit and just TRUCK till you get there. That's the deal . Calm down and TRUCK
  6. JimTravers¤£a!!Travers

The toys are too loud. Need a ALCOHOL SOLUTION!!

I highly advise an ALCOHOL SOLUTION for your regular old run o' the mill holiday issues. These holidays these days there's always one of these toys that talks!!!! These kids just keep em going all day. You can't even tell what it's saying!!! I told em TURN IT OFF but they didn't turn it off...