Search results

1. 67 VW Beetle

Cisco APs

Got a few of these. They are EOL from ciscos standpoint, but they are great for home use. They can take power from PoE+, or an AC adapter. I have no AC adapters for them. 802.11AC. AIR - AP38021 They are lightweight APs needing a controller, but you can drop the autonomous firmware of...
  2. 67 VW Beetle

7gal reliance water container x2

The garage clean out continues. I’ve got two reliance 7 gal water containers that I don’t need anymore. These are the Jerry can style ones, not the cubes. Like these: https://libertymountain.com/341118-jumbotainer-7-gallon.html Aside from some dust they are in perfect shape. They have...
  3. 67 VW Beetle

Non-Fly Nehalem River

Saw 4 salmon landed and kept yesterday morning on the Nehalem in Wheeler. From about 6-7:30am. One by a dude on the public dock, and the three other by folks trolling. One on a green label herring behind a flasher half way between the white can and the dock just downstream of the public...
  4. 67 VW Beetle

Non-Fly Buoy 10

Anyone going this weekend or upcoming week? I’ll be out there Monday trying to dodge tules.
  5. 67 VW Beetle

Non-Fly Dirtbags (and bank maggots) what are your fav weighted spinners?

My tackle trays, boxes, totes, etc are fairly empty of spinners suitable for salmon outside of some blue foxes. My usual local place to pickup gear and tackle is Bimart, where no weighted spinners are to be found. I used some Amazon points and picked up a selection of 8 #4 torpedo body...
  6. 67 VW Beetle

How long are natural materials good for?

I started tying flies back in the late 80’s as a kid. My dad had tons of materials he gathered over the years. Two years ago he sent me all of his gear and materials. I’ve got quite a few different hackle cape and saddles that were probably purchased in the early 80’s. Along with a bunch...