Search results

1. M

Non-Fly Spring chinook guides

I've fished with David Pyle several times and always had a good time. Dave's a great guy. He only fished 2 guys in his boat then, but he's got a newer one that can probably handle 3 or 4. He has a YouTube channel.....check him out.
  2. M

Non-Fly Dead Zone reports

The importance of living your best life and meeting commitments can't be overstated.
  3. 386235528_361767359509520_4415124552339567751_n.jpg

386235528_361767359509520_4415124552339567751_n.jpg

4. M

Since you already know the secret combo, I'll show you mine. These catch fish........:)
  5. Attachment-1.jpeg

Attachment-1.jpeg

6. M

Hey! You're using my spinner blade. Red/white has accounted for most of my fish this fall and has out fished the Mexican Hat my buddy swears by.
  7. M

Fished Wednesday and Thursday. The bite has slowed down a bit but we landed one Wednesday and two yesterday. Spinners weren't working for us this week; all our bites came on Brad's mini cutplugs.
  8. M

Fished Bachelor and Caterpillar this morning. Water is still 69 degrees. Lots of fish bonked in both areas.
  9. M

Bachelor Island was kicking out quite a few fish today. Lots of boats moved to that area since they closed the river below Warrior Rock on Tuesday. Water was 69 degrees this morning and I think that is what turned it around. Only one more week of fishing for chinook Warrior Rock to Bonneville...
  10. M

Fished 7-noon today at Bachelor and Caterpillar Island. Fair number of boats around but did not see even one net out. Water is 71.5 degrees, and I think that's contributing to the poor fishing. Bonneville counts suggest there are lots of fish in the river....apparently all with lockjaw.
  11. M

Here's the regulations in the ODFW fishing regulation updates. Looks like I was mistaken......it says Oct. 1 to Dec. 31 the limit is two hatchery coho and all Chinook must be released. I corrected the post above. Warrior Rock/Bachelor Island upstream to Bonneville Dam Area definition: From a...
  12. M

Evan, Warrior Rock to Bonneville is open Aug. 1--Sept. 14. After Sept. 14 all fishing is closed until Oct. 1, when it reopens for hatchery coho (2 fish/day).
  13. M

I was out around Bachelor a week ago and it was completely dead. Counts at Bonneville have jumped up the last few days so it should be turning around soon. Weeds have been a problem but with forecasted lower water that should improve. I'm preparing to hit it hard as soon as my kicker motor...