Search results

1. LBL

FS New Outcast Clearwater

Brand new in the box Clearwater. https://www.outcastboats.com/product/osg-clearwater/ I’ve ended up with 2 new boats. It’s a story, but one that reflects on outstanding customer service from Outcast! I sent my old Outcast in for warranty work. Didn’t think I’d have it back before a couple of...
  2. LBL

Rod Holders

Here’s a response I posted to a question on the other forum. I thought someone may be interested. So here ya go. These are certainly not as esthetic or well finished as the professionally made ones but they’ve worked for me. Use any length/diameter conduit based on your rod. I used a heat gun...
  3. LBL

Leave your boat?

Is there ever a problem leaving an inflatable and gear at the Dry F put in overnight? Thanks all
  4. LBL

Any Chopaka reports since winter kill?

Any Chopaka reports since winter kill and fires?
  5. LBL

OP Closures

https://wdfw.wa.gov/newsroom/news-release/quillayute-river-system-closes-fishing-beginning-july-15
  6. LBL

Hiking in?

How do you manage your float tube and gear when hiking/biking into an area. I’m worried about pulling the strap attachments out. Me thinks I’m just hauling in too much stuff, maybe?
  7. LBL

Road to Chop

I thought I posted this question but I haven’t seen it in the forum so sorry if it’s a repeat. Anyone know the road/snow conditions up at that there lake?
  8. LBL

Chop talk

Anybody have an idea on the road to Chop? Thinking about heading that way next week??
  9. LBL

2 weeks in BC, where do you go?

Ok, say you’ve got 2 weeks mid May to fish stillwater in the Kamloops/Merritt (or so) area with either pop-up 4x4 camper or trailer, what lakes are on your list! There’s loads o lakes up there and I’m trying to narrow it down. PM if you feel you might be hot spotting and thanks for your help!
  10. LBL

Southern Utah Bound! advise needed

Heading down to southern Utah in April for our annual canyon fix. Last year spent a few days on the San Juan (now that’s a scene) before driving back. Primarily I’d love to learn more about the possibilities near Canyonlands NP, Torrey and Boulder. But also suggestions for my drive back. I have...
  11. LBL

Favorite float tube?

OK, which is it and why? I’m in the market. Have a Clearwater for shorter carrys but I need one for longer jaunts. Pros, cons, durability, weight, imho’s. Have one you want to sell? Also let me know!
  12. LBL

Show me your tying storage!

Hi all, how do you organize your tying area? Bench and storage. I need an upgrade! I’m sure there is a wealth of information and misinformation just dying to be shared.