Search results

1. Sir Homey

Found - Fish Cat stripping apron

If you were fishing a North Bend-area lake recently, likely yesterday, and lost a stripping apron drop me a line and we’ll get it back to you. RSVP with details, including approximate number and size fish you landed 😉
  2. Sir Homey

What's Catching You Fish?

Craft fur minnow strikes again. It was pretty much “last cast” before calling it a day when I got a serious yank. Eventually this gnarly cutt yielded to the net. It looked like it had survived a recent eagle strike.
  3. DSCN1922.jpeg

DSCN1922.jpeg

4. IMG_9776.jpeg

IMG_9776.jpeg

5. Sir Homey

NFR Time Share Exit Advice?

Well shit, I’d say you better learn to enjoy your time share then, but we’re talking Florida here 😬 Good luck
  6. Sir Homey

NFR Time Share Exit Advice?

Have you considered faking your own death? This would open up endless possibilities including an end to your time share problem.
  7. Sir Homey

Warm spring weather is coming! What are your fishing plans?

Skunked on our secondary weekend objective (surf perch). Success on the primary objective - gratuitous rest and relaxation. What a nice break in the weather.
  8. Sir Homey

Warm spring weather is coming! What are your fishing plans?

Word on the street is there’s some kind of razor clam festival out on the coast. Surely there’s some fishing to be had nearby. Bonus points for driving on the beach and letting the dog go nuts for a while.
  9. Sir Homey

Taking down animals

I got attacked by a large domesticated turkey once. Damn thing waited until my back was turned and got airborne, its wicked spurs ready to strike. Luckily someone saw the devilish back door attack and shouted a warning. I executed a perfect forward roll to dodge the attempted assassination and...
  10. Sir Homey

NFR NFL 2023 Season

Ravens D looked ready for action. Great job keeping them out of the end zone (on offense at least). Poor CJ Stroud’s mom, she looked like a worried wreck. Hopefully she got some crab cakes out of it.
  11. Sir Homey

NFR NFL 2023 Season

How much longer will we talk about Purdy as MVP? Quoth the Ravens “Nevermore.”
  12. Sir Homey

NFR NFL 2023 Season

Joe has earned a spot in the hearts of Baltimore fans no doubt, but if he gets in our way… ☠️
  13. Sir Homey

December bass? Can it be done?

Rootbeer EP sparkle brush over white marabou and some Krystal flash. An easy tie. Glad to see at least my flies are catching some bass 😬 Oh and several wire wraps for weight
  14. Sir Homey

What's Catching You Fish?

I’ve been grooving on using brushes for streamer flies lately. Sparkle brushes, foxy brushes, craft fur, minnow head, yata. Yeah, next I need to learn to make my own brushes. One thing at a time. Mid-country hike-in lakes are getting frosty around the edges, but the fish are still biting 🤘🏻
  15. DSCN1844.jpeg

DSCN1844.jpeg

16. DSCN1835.jpeg

DSCN1835.jpeg

17. IMG_8524.jpeg

IMG_8524.jpeg

18. IMG_8537.jpeg

IMG_8537.jpeg

19. DSCN1832.jpeg

DSCN1832.jpeg

20. Sir Homey

The “Purdiest” trout…

Gold - rare, precious, and easy on the eyes.