1. T

Squalicom Lake

Thank you
  2. T

Squalicom Lake

Lol
  3. T

Squalicom Lake

It is run by a local fly fishing club and is for use by the public. They support fly fishing. Since this didn’t cost me anything I am thankful for the opportunity. I can bring my own oars next time should I go back. I was informed if the boat is not chained then it is for public use. It is...
  4. T

Squalicom Lake

Thanks
  5. T

Squalicom Lake

Went out to the lake today. They provided a v bottom aluminum boat with one broken oar and one oar I rough shape. I’m super excited to go fishing so I pushed that v bottom off into the water after I turning it around. I go to step off in it, the boat rolled and off in the lake I go. I...
  6. 0E7EA439-CE56-4C9F-9B38-07480472AB00.jpeg

0E7EA439-CE56-4C9F-9B38-07480472AB00.jpeg

7. T

Canyon Creek

I’m looking forward to the great times for sure.
  8. T

Canyon Creek

I replied thank you
  9. T

Canyon Creek

Yes. I will take what ever advice your willing to offer.
  10. T

Canyon Creek

I will look for this road. Thank you!!!!
  11. T

Canyon Creek

When you you say not small does that mean wide and deep? Can I wet wade this or is it too deep? Sorry I’m still learning appropriate vocabulary. Looking for shallow water with trout.
  12. T

Canyon Creek

Yes. The rep there told me about it.
  13. T

Canyon Creek

I will buy this as I plan to fish there. Thank you for the heads up. I’m searching it now. The canyon creek I mentioned I should have clarified better. It is supposed to be up by Mt. Baker. Thank you so much for the heads up on the book. I’m buying it.
  14. T

Canyon Creek

Does any one know how to get to Canyon Creek? The rep at Confluence said that’s a good place to go and described the road paralleling the creek up by Mt. Baker? I don’t see this on the maps.
  15. T

Have you fished this nymph

I bought this in Yakima and was told it’s been catching big trout. They call it the Japanese Bullet. I did not get the chance to cast it. Have any of you fished it before?
  16. FAFD671C-D8A2-4A84-BB1C-B26D04CE0456.jpeg

FAFD671C-D8A2-4A84-BB1C-B26D04CE0456.jpeg

17. T

Sunset

Nice shots
  18. T

Sunset

I wish there could have been a bent rod in this picture Do you guys fish late evenings? Seems it would be hard for the fish to see the flies.
  19. CF5F1C29-1B9D-4477-A432-E28B4DE3523A.jpeg

CF5F1C29-1B9D-4477-A432-E28B4DE3523A.jpeg

20. T

The "How was your weekend?" thread...

Learned to cast my fly line at a fly shop class. Check out the view from their restaurant.