Forum Supporter
Jim’s insightful post got me looking:

Attachments

• 1653845983902.png
    1653845983902.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 62

cody-

Steelhead
Why do people carry their drivers license in their glove box. I keep mine in my wallet that is in my back pocket when ever I'm out and about. If I'm dressed I have it with me. I also keep my fishing license in my wallet. I thought that all males did the same. But I could be wrong.
I think the state registration would have been the more accurate thing for this image to say. I don't know anyone who doesn't keep their registration papers in the glove box.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I think the state registration would have been the more accurate thing for this image to say. I don't know anyone who doesn't keep their registration papers in the glove box.
In this day of identify theft and modern technology one would think that law enforcement could just look it up on their computers.
If a prowler should break in a registration and garage door opener would be really convenient.
As far as the likelihood of a driver's license being in the glove compartment, I agree.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Why do people carry their drivers license in their glove box. I keep mine in my wallet that is in my back pocket when ever I'm out and about. If I'm dressed I have it with me. I also keep my fishing license in my wallet. I thought that all males did the same. But I could be wrong.
Most states require you to have it on your person. Agree,,putting it in the glove box doesn't make any sense.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Olie walks into the diner and sits down next to Sven at the counter, a huge grin on his face...

Sven says, "Hey, Olie! Whatcha grinnin' about?"

Olie says, "I had a very nice date with Leena last night."

"Oh? Do tell!"

"Well, she picked me up in that new pick-up of hers and we went for a drive through the woods. After a spell, she pulled off the main road down this little path and stopped. She got out of the truck without turning it off and walked in front of it, where she started to take all of her clothes off! Finally, buck naked in the headlights, she yells, 'Take what you will, Olie!' So I took the truck and left."

"That's mighty smart of you, Olie. Those clothes would've never fit you."