What Are You Eating?

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Grissini! I proofed the dough in the fridge for 4 days then brought it to room temp and rolled it out. About 1/4'' thick and then covered it with garlic butter infused with pizza seasoning and sprinkled with sea salt. It was cut into about 1/2'' strips and baked at 400 degrees. While still hot I brushed on more of the butter mix with some EVOO added. The results were too good to be true!

I sure hope I can duplicate this again, it was some of the tastiest bread I have ever eaten. Easy, fun and so delicious!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Lazy ass didn’t feel like cooking dinner.
Tossed some onions in the fry pan then added a diced up leftover pork chop and sauerkraut. Didn’t have any good bread so tossed it on a tortilla.
Spicy brown mustard and jalapeño jam under the fixings with crumbled bacon on top. Not fancy but pretty tasty. My Russian grandmother would have liked this.
SF

IMG_6285.jpeg

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Lazy ass didn’t feel like cooking dinner.
Tossed some onions in the fry pan then added a diced up leftover pork chop and sauerkraut. Didn’t have any good bread so tossed it on a tortilla.
Spicy brown mustard and jalapeño jam under the fixings with crumbled bacon on top. Not fancy but pretty tasty. My Russian grandmother would have liked this.
SF

View attachment 100769

Whey the cheese at??