NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Can ya’ll just stay in it until after I put my kid to bed, i wouldn’t mind watching some football

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
What the fuck is the safety doing 18 yards deep on 4th down ?

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
C'mon you Hawks whiners! They're driving! look alive!

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
If you want to know how to lose a football game you just saw the Seahawks give you a great example
Defer
Allow 8 min td drive
Go 4 and out
Punt
That's the way Pete rolls these days-and the reason they are under .500. One step forward and two steps back...

Reactions: RCF

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I do like how the Eagles are using their D playcaller as a D playcaller (is he the coordinator or not? I have no idea)....pretty cool how they match coaches to their skillset at least.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Seahawks positioning themselves to be there at the end of the game. Don’t exactly agree with this … but Pete’s thing is win it in 4th qtr but you like to take care or make it easier at least before 4th qtr. the 4th qtr winning rule leaves you exposed. Make one mistake and it’s over. IMO

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I do like how the Eagles are using their D playcaller as a D playcaller (is he the coordinator or not? I have no idea)....pretty cool how they match coaches to their skillset at least.
Not the coordinator
I think his name is Patrica
He was Belecheks DC in the golden years

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Three changes I would embrace in the NFL.

Get rid of the intentional grounding rule. They allow it at the line of scrimmage to save the clock, why not allow it everywhere to save some injury to the quarterback?

Get rid of the stupid and often questionable 'illegal man downfield' rule that demands that linemen pay more attention to their ballet steps than football moves.

And most of all, just 5 yards for holding calls instead of the drive killing 10 yarders now in effect. Since there is holding on almost every play the punishment exceeds the crime.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Not the coordinator
I think his name is Patrica
He was Belecheks DC in the golden years
that's why I called it playcaller, cause I believe I read somewhere on the interwebs that he had taken over D play calling...interwebs are always right.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Did the SeaChicken fans give up and go to bed? This seems to be a pretty interesting game.