Cell Phone Pics

SilverFly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Wife and I took her Step Dad to the Western Antique Airplane and Automobile Museum in Hood River yesterday WAAAM .

Finally got to see a Stearman model 75 up close. My Dad flew one at Luke Airfield when he was training as a WWII fighter pilot.

Screenshot_20231103_094727_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231103_094326_Gallery.jpg

Pretty amazing place. I was more interested in planes, but the car collection is equally impressive. Only downside was seeing stuff in a museum that I remember being new. Walked outta there feeling like I aged 20 years.

Last edited:

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
Wife and I took her Step Dad to the Western Antique Airplane and Automobile Museum in Hood River yesterday WAAAM .

Finally got to see a Stearman model 75 up close. My Dad flew one at Luke Airfield when he was training as a WWII fighter pilot.

View attachment 88805
View attachment 88806

Pretty amazing place. I was more interested in planes, but the car collection is equally impressive. Only downside was seeing stuff in a museum that I remember being new. Walked outta there feeling like I aged 20 years.
Neat post. I used to have a Cox Trainer painted just like the blue and yellow one that I flew around me in circles on a string. Yeah, I've been feeling like a dinosaur lately too.

SKYKO

Tail End Boomer
Forum Supporter
Very cool, I had a friend in Japan that I've since lost touch with who would send me pics of the Cherry blossoms in season, beautiful stuff and seemed such an important part of the cultural makeup.