Roper's latest activity

• Roper
    Roper replied to the thread Wok thread.
    So now I’ve read the manual and it says not to use it in a garage, dang it. I cleared a spot for it. I guess I’ll just be woking on nice...
  • Roper
    BTU issue solved…
    • IMG_8876.jpeg
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Handgun Snake Shot with Like Like.
    I stopped killing snakes when I was ten. I always knew better. At ten I became better.
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Jim F.'s post in the thread Handgun Snake Shot with Like Like.
    Give the snake the shady side of the rock/bush on hot days and the sunny side on cold days and you'll likely never see one.
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to ffb's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Like Like.
    Working my way through last year's salmon in the freezer. I'm adding this one to the regular rotation for worknight meals for sure...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to albula's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Like Like.
    I believe that is a plate of bacon with a side of omelet.:)
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread C. WA Lake Report with Like Like.
    I own a lot of stock in Duck Tape, thanks for your support. James - I hike in wearing my waders and "Adamsbuilt" Knott Creek...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Zak's post in the thread 2024 Lakes Opening Weekend! with Like Like.
    My lake in Mill Creek was covered with boats. It was great to see a lot of kids catching fish. I saw an osprey catch a trout and then...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Islander's post in the thread 2024 Lakes Opening Weekend! with Like Like.
    I went this morning for a couple hours, but our lakes are open all year out here. Picked up some decent rainbows and a nice tiger that...
  • Roper
    Evan, I’ve been watching Ken Hom videos and he uses a cook top and seems to do fine. But I can see where a larger diameter gas flame...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Billy's post in the thread YT in the PNW with Like Like.
    Just want to say love you guys and you are a great resource for fly fishing and tying! If you ever want to film some eastern WA bass...
  • Roper
    I’m seasoning the wok, but it seems localized at this point. With use will it spread around more?
    • IMG_8874.jpeg
  • Roper
    I’m going to try our cook top first. If it’s not up to the task I’m looking at a Camp Chef 14” single burner for the garage. It’s rated...
  • Roper
    Roper reacted to Kilchis's post in the thread Wok thread with Like Like.
    A couple of thoughts….. We really like the recipes we have tried from the Recipetineats website. Here's an example that has come into...
  • Roper
    What about induction? My wok has a flat bottom. Our stove is a glass top and I’m not sure it’ll work well. I may have gotten the cart...