Recent content by justahack

1. J

36" Brown

No worries. It’s all good. Not hating, just clarifying. Doesn’t matter to me if it was 36 or 45 or 12. Just saying this is the same guy who said “don’t go bragging about how big those stupid fish are” about synthetic pellet heads on private water. Anyway, I doubt he spent time measuring, taking...
  2. J

36" Brown

If you’re still not convinced, check the fish at 10:20 in the same video and roll forward from there. He calls that one as better than 25” at 11:20. Not a big deal, all good fish and seemed like a fun day with good friends. Just they are fishing in private water, created habitat where the fish...
  3. J

36" Brown

Here's why he's "processing": He bags on dudes who do exactly what he's doing. Sorry man, not getting to 36. 30-32, ok, but not 36. Check the fingers.
  4. J

36" Brown

Right. That’s a pellet head. Can’t set foot on the riverbed there, private. Also not 36”, maybe 30”.
  5. J

A true quality fishery 3/22 - 3/23/2023

Stunning photos @Starman77 Not the fish. The setting. Dang. I could spend all day there for a few.
  6. J

Truthful Pyramid Lake Report

Henry’s is maybe a couple miles across and 20’ deep at most, a typical shallow trout lake. Pyramid is 5 miles across at the narrowest, 12 at the widest, maybe 20-25 miles long, and well over 300’ deep. It’s a giant bowl, with very steep drops from most of the shoreline. It’s also contained...
  7. J

New Sage rod

Yep. Igniter is better for punching at distance, if you want a sage. Or you could fish a sector, even further…
  8. J

Bluebird days make for poor fishing there. Beautiful place no matter what, but way prettier when big fish show up
  9. J

Wind, its a big lake and no joke when the wind kicks up