ifsteve's latest activity

• ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to Billy's post in the thread Chongus Lake (PB alert) with Like Like.
    Decided to try a low density spot in hopes of a big fish. After dropping off my son at school I packed up and had the pleasure of...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread Epropulsion outboard.
    Just do your due diligence. Know all the factors behind your decision, especially look into the process to obtain the materials to make...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to VAGABOND's post in the thread Patagonia Redux…..2024….on a whim with Like Like.
    First off, I know I’ll receive at least 3 demerits for handing in my homework/report nearly two months late but it is what it is. At the...
  • ifsteve
    Terrific report. Thanks for sharing.
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread Go to lake fly?.
    If I was limited to one and only one fly and not allowed to change the fly depending on the lake I was going to fish it would be a...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread Baseball 2024.
    Fishing is for daytime. Baseball at night. Ribs and whiskey for watching. Perfect.:)
  • ifsteve
    I hope it is the future of AI best fishing videos. That way I know where not to go. Plus it will reduce the population of fisherman...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread Panama.
    Could have sworn this was a fishing forum?? No problem with posting a "travel" trip but you could have said in the title not fishing...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to Brute's post in the thread Panama with Like Like.
    Hopefully some fishing pics…
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to Brute's post in the thread Beer and reels with Like Like.
    I haven’t met a free beer I didn’t like…
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO.
    I met a new fishing buddy last fall. First time we went fishing together he shows up with one of those Turtle Box speakers. I thought...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread Baseball 2024.
    Sure its only the Angels but my O's are 2-0 and won with a combined score of 24-7 and our two starters only gave up a solo HR each and...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve replied to the thread Truthful Pyramid Lake Report.
    Not sure where in the heck that you heard this but its not even remotely accurate. I have personally fished lots of different beaches...
  • ifsteve
    It all depends on current and wind but spot lock uses a lot of battery power. IMO 12v trollers are for minimal use and stuff like a...
  • ifsteve
    Been running Minn Kotas on all my boats for 30 years now. All been great with the notable exception that sooner or later the Ulterra is...