Hoofer's latest activity

• Hoofer
    Hoofer reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread N. Idaho with Like Like.
    Recently, I have been hunting a lot more than fishing but I had a free afternoon Thursday so I took the chance to get out with one of...
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer reacted to mcswny's post in the thread What's Catching You Fish? with Like Like.
    This guy caught another absolute tank (for me). My personal best smallie at a very healthy (and heavy) 19". Picked up a couple smaller...
  • Hoofer
    Providence Atoll After fishing in Oman, our group flew south beyond the equator for a return visit to Providence Atoll in the outer...
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer reacted to SKYKO's post in the thread Caddis with Like Like.
    Got a couple days in on the front end of the hatch, fish weren't really keyed in on top as yesterday it really started to kick off...
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer reacted to Herkileez's post in the thread First Rainbow Trip of the Year. with Like Like.
    My wife and I made the hour-long drive from our home (on Vancouver Island) to one of our favourite small rivers to fish for rainbows...
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    Coach Gun Craw Dewey Drake
    • IMG_4326.jpeg
    • IMG_4253.jpeg
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer added the media item IMG_4253.jpeg to Fly Tying.
    IMG_4253.jpeg
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer added the media item IMG_4326.jpeg to Fly Tying.
    IMG_4326.jpeg
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer reacted to Scottp's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Softhackle Spundun hook - WFC Model 3 #10 thread - Uni 8/0 tan tail - pheasant tail body - Ice Dub tan/hackle ginger (loop...
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Smallies with Like Like.
    Hit a west side lake in search of smallies and Tiger Musky today with @Kfish. I have a problem. I really want to catch a musky but if...
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer replied to the thread ‘China Cat’ Rez.
    Heard a story about a mountain lion eating a caddis fly cast onto one of the creeks coming off it. I’m going need to meditate on that...
  • Hoofer
    Klamath seems like a whole parallel universe, photon-streams-crossed, black hole portal. I’m not ready for the big lake.
  • Hoofer
    Hoofer reacted to SKYKO's post in the thread ‘China Cat’ Rez with Party Time Party Time.
    Hope you keep the thread going with the mysterious names and descriptions, after living down there for 20 years and now back up in PS I...
  • Hoofer
    Secret Hunter name of highway reservoir near Burns, which really doesn’t need much protection, but it’s more fun this way. Burns is...
  • Hoofer
    China Cat II Somewhere out on the backside of this range there is said to be a small basin with a disputed population of nearly-pure...
    • IMG_4162.jpeg