Bagman's latest activity

• B
    Bagman reacted to Matt B's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    Turns out I tied and fished the same program last year—sacrificial front hook cut off, some kind of heavy fluoro for the hook loop (20...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Jake Watrous's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    Challenge accepted. 5 tuna trips this year, and I’m gonna use perfection loops on every rig.
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    My jigs that convert the most hookups to landed fish run assist hooks that hang off the nose. The ones that have hooks that attach to...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to SilverFly's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    I'll have a floater rod rigged. But like Nick said, I've only fished it for maybe 15 minutes total. Time out there is so fleeting...
  • B
    Bagman replied to the thread Tuna 2024.
    Have you picked up your backing line? Do you know how to tie a double bimini knot
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    More fry on the way this month for the south sound and canal…..guaranteed. 😉 SF
  • B
    Bagman reacted to gwb72tii's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    That last hatchery is interesting. I was told some years ago the Minter quit propagating chum salmon? My son and I would fly fish for...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Slow day. Way too bright and sunny then the north wind kicked in and colored up the water. Earlier in the day, an otter popped up right...
  • B
    Bagman replied to the thread Tuna 2024.
    Cabezon fishes nothing but tube flys. I’ve tied a few but have not fish any yet.
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    I'm getting closer to being "geared up" for Tuna 2024 and my trip with @Cabezon, @Bagman and @SilverFly, stoke is pretty high and it's...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to bobduck's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Brian - thread drift: I guess it was 1981 (?) that there was this huge migration of herring - into Gig Harbor. Early one morning I...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Mark Melton's post in the thread NFR Humor with Like Like.
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Nick Clayton's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    No kidding! That was just irresponsible as hell fellas
  • B
    Bagman reacted to oakbrookjeff's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    No fish, but a limit of clams in Puget Sound and oysters in the Canal.