Bagman's latest activity

• B
    Bagman reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    It’s been interesting the past few weeks. I’ve been fishing different spots then @jasmillo and @Kfish but with similar results. Good...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to SilverFly's post in the thread Little Update with Like Like.
    Had zero doubt you would pull this off but super-stoked that you did!
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Dustin Chromers's post in the thread Little Update with Like Like.
    Right on Nick. Anytime life demands I crawl through a river of shit I always seem to emerge cleaner on the other side than I was going...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Tallguy's post in the thread Little Update with Like Like.
    Congrats. WA state again has a fly fishing tuna captain.
  • B
    Bagman replied to the thread Little Update.
    I ran into Nick at the store yesterday and was told the good news. Nick is looking much healthier and feels muck better as well. I so...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Little Update with Like Like.
    Looking forward to fishing on your boat, Captain! Congratulations!!
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Nick Clayton's post in the thread Little Update with Like Like.
    Happy update.... After what turned into quite the saga, and easily the longest year plus of my life, I am finally officially back in...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to ThatGuyRyRy's post in the thread Bread Thread with Like Like.
    I feel like I'm getting my recipes dialed now. I've been working with a standard boule and using the steam bake and thermometer on my...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Divad's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    This fly caught this little guy and this healthy cutt while a nice sized crab watched right beside some beds of grass where fry and...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to JS's post in the thread WA Coast question with Like Like.
    I’ve bore witness to the skills of an experienced clam scissorer….it’s a true wonder!
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Divad's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Struck out yesterday trying a new beach, but is it really striking out with a view like this? Watched this Heron try to suck down a...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to RCF's post in the thread Pickled Eggs, Sausage or Bologna with Like Like.
    Since the OP said he liked vinegar... Not a fan of pickles nor pickled xx or yy - will leave it at that. Now wilted lettuce salad...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to SteelHeadDave's post in the thread Pickled Eggs, Sausage or Bologna with Like Like.
    I make pickled coho every year. Super easy and a great way to preserve the harvest. Tastes great too! Filet, pin bone out and portion...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to Matt B's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    I had to look up my old order from Spawn, but those are crew boss heads. I think they were on sale. They are pretty big but they work...
  • B
    Bagman reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Tuna 2024 with Like Like.
    I like the crash test dummy but curious what others prefer as well. https://spawnflyfish.com/products/spawn-crash-test-yummy-fly-heads...