Recent content by Anyfish

1. Anyfish

thinning the herd...a bunch of freebies.

I have some of clarkmans flies. They are outstanding. Whomever gets these will be excited.
  2. Anyfish

Salmon Squid

Great. Message me your address and I'll get them shipped.
  3. Anyfish

Salmon Squid

In cleaning out various things, I found 6 packages of 4.5" squid for salmon trolling. If anyone wants them let me know and I can drop them in the mail.
  4. Anyfish

FS Tying materials

Thanks John. Now, i have to decide what color to use first.
  5. Anyfish

Big Fish Flies

If Sometimes can drive down, don't feel the need to ship them to me. Always cool when members can connect.
  6. Anyfish

Big Fish Flies

If you can ship them and there still up for grabs, I'll take the flies. Let me know and I can drop a PM.
  7. Anyfish

FS Pike/Tiger Musky/Bull Trout fly/flies $20-$25ea

You won't be disappointed!
  8. Anyfish

Mine arrived today. WOW!!! Can't wait to swim it.
  9. Anyfish

No sure where you are on a wait list, but I'll take 1. PM incoming
  10. Anyfish

Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

I sent you a message.
  11. Anyfish

Post your FREE STUFF (the "pay it forward" thread)

Pm sent your way.
  12. Anyfish

Fishing related adventures you are looking forward to in 2023...

I'll be out chasing bass but I really hope to get into a musky this year. Tried last year but never was successful. I still owe @clarkman a photo of one of his flies and a musky. We have a trip to Southern Idaho mid summer, so interested to see what that brings also.
  13. Anyfish

Little Deschutse fly suggestions?

The Olympia version fishes well at times. For me, most of the time it's a black bugger and a bead head nymph of various sorts.
  14. Anyfish

Westside bass check-in

I've always struggled consistently getting fall bass with flies. However, one nice part about chasing them around is there is less folks than in the summer (or in many cases). A few of our local lakes switched over to being open year round a few years ago.
  15. Anyfish

FS Golden Retriever puppies

Beautiful pups. Goldens hold a special place in my heart. At 15 ours is older now and I wouldn't trade her for anything.