WA non-profits trout related.

Scott Salzer

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Some very good suggestions. Gonna be tough picking the ones to donate to.
I would also think Project Healing Waters might be considered.

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
CCC replied and is on my list…

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Hey Roper, I work for BHA and can help with any questions you have.... Amazing group of humans working to put public access and opportunity at the forefront on public lands and waters
Well, I need non-profit information for the organization. I’ll give that to my financial advisor and he will make the distribution from my RMD.
Thanks!

Reactions: Zak

Westfly Refugee

Steelhead
Well, I need non-profit information for the organization. I’ll give that to my financial advisor and he will make the distribution from my RMD.
Thanks!
The EIN for Backcountry Hunters & Angers is: EIN: 20-1037177

Primary office:

North American Headquarters
725 W Alder Suite 11
Missoula, MT 59802

406-926-1908​

Thank you again for doing the QCD to support conservation and public access!

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
The EIN for Backcountry Hunters & Angers is: EIN: 20-1037177

Primary office:

North American Headquarters​

725 W Alder Suite 11​

Missoula, MT 59802​

406-926-1908​

Thank you again for doing the QCD to support conservation and public access!
Fantastic, thanks!

There are a few here in SW Washington, including: Klineline Kids Fishing Non-Profit, Clark Skamania Fly Fishers, and Columbia Springs. There is also the C.A.S.T. For Kids Foundation that runs kids fishing events, Special Needs children's fishing events, and Take a Warrior Fishing events in 39-40 states across the nation. Hooked on Fishing is in the Portland area and runs multiple kids events around the Northwest.

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
@Roper, I would like to suggest the Northwest Youth Conservation and Fly Fishing Academy. It had been headquartered in Olympia and held at Hicks Lake. However, it was moved to Shelton and is held at Panhandle Lake 4H camp. The facilities are a lot nicer than those at Hickls Lake (which unfortunately burned down) and their costs have increased.

Here is a link to their website: https://nwycffa.com/

JodyRay

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Roper, I would ask that you consider Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing. As you may know, we are dedicated to the physical and emotional rehabilitation of disabled active military service personnel and disabled veterans through fly fishing, fly tying, rod building and associated activities including education and outings. I'd be happy to meet with you and show you what we do as an organization and how donations are used to help disabled veterans continue to heal from the service-connected disabilities.