Non-Fly Spring chinook guides

Wiznet

Steelhead
Hey all! Wondering if anyone has any guide recommendations for spring chinook on the Columbia River? Thanks!

MikeT

Just Hatched
I've fished with David Pyle several times and always had a good time. Dave's a great guy.
He only fished 2 guys in his boat then, but he's got a newer one that can probably handle 3 or 4. He has a YouTube channel.....check him out.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
@PnwChrome is a very, very good guide. Hasn't signed in since salmon season ended, though. May not hurt to shoot him a PM. That guy does very well for chinook here. Better than most I've seen.

I'll reach out to him as well to see if I can post the rest of his info.

SilverFly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
@PnwChrome is a very, very good guide. Hasn't signed in since salmon season ended, though. May not hurt to shoot him a PM. That guy does very well for chinook here. Better than most I've seen.

Only fished with him once last fall for URB chinook, but he found us a couple on a very slow, very late season day. Was thinking of booking a springer trip with him this year. Sharp, determined guy that thinks outside the box.

Wiznet

Steelhead

Any luck reaching out to him?

PnwChrome

Fishing with Big Mike
Forum Supporter
Hey folks, dont get on here much but thank you for kind words , and yes i am fishing hard , best way to get a hold of me is 360-844-9598 or on Fb @fishingwithbigmike or my website fishingwithbigmike.net

PnwChrome

Fishing with Big Mike
Forum Supporter
Only fished with him once last fall for URB chinook, but he found us a couple on a very slow, very late season day. Was thinking of booking a springer trip with him this year. Sharp, determined guy that thinks outside the box.
Thanks buddy that was fun day and the season was about done... gotta get you out again

PnwChrome

Fishing with Big Mike
Forum Supporter

Thanks buddy , ive been chassing walleye and not on here as much i need to stop in every so often and say hi