NFR Mike Melfa.

Non-fishing related

MT_Flyfisher

Life of the Party
I saw he had listed a fly rod for sale on Facebook marketplace last week, and two guys had made comments on his ad about what a great guy and a reputable seller he was. So I made a comment that people might get a different perspective if they checked his references out on this forum. A short time later I wasn’t able to find that ad and assumed it had been deleted. Hopefully, no one bought the rod.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
I saw he had listed a fly rod for sale on Facebook marketplace last week, and two guys had made comments on his ad about what a great guy and a reputable seller he was. So I made a comment that people might get a different perspective if they checked his references out on this forum. A short time later I wasn’t able to find that ad and assumed it had been deleted. Hopefully, no one bought the rod.
I saw the same

Scottybs

Head Master Flyfisher In Charge
Forum Supporter
I got a notice on Facebook that Mike Melfa is someone I might want to add to my FB friends list.
Now that is a great f...ing idea😁
Ummmmm I don't think so. 🤯🤪😳🤥
Should have hopped on the FB Troller Coaster and toyed with him a bit… worse thing that could happen… FB Jail🤣🤣🤣😎🙌

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter

Had the exact same experience a couple of years ago. Thread quickly vanished but not before several folks jumped all over me to defend him.