Search results

1. Richard J

2023 Garden Thread

Your tomatoes are set up perfectly for string trellising in the greenhouse. I discovered this method this year and it is awesome. Lots of videos online. Super cheap. Just need plastic clips and twine. Great gardens by the way!
  2. Richard J

Cedar River - Rainbow Bend Restoration Project

I live about a mile from the river and care very much about its future prospects as a quality fishery. There is no doubt in my mind the cutthroat and rainbow trout populations will continue to decrease as long as law enforcement and their presence remains the same. It almost doesn’t exist. 😠
  3. Richard J

NFR Lawn Mowers

Same here. Three years ago I wanted the least expensive self propelled mower with a Honda engine and got the Troy Built. Best mower I’ve ever had. Jasmillo is right. Keep it inside and no maintenance so far. Throughout the season is one pull every time and first mow of the season has been two or...
  4. Richard J

What are you listening to?

I do that often. Not the antelope part though.
  5. Richard J

NFR Battery powered chainsaw(s)?

I’m very happy with the Makita chainsaw. Adding two more batteries with the kit was a bonus.
  6. Richard J

Rooftop "Rear Boat Loader"?

My neighbor got one off Craigslist last year and loves it.
  7. Richard J

Cedar River

So far I have only fished from Belmundo to Landsberg this year. Was surprised to see a few of these signs posted.
  8. F157289C-F9ED-4229-949D-DD633E8FE217.jpeg

F157289C-F9ED-4229-949D-DD633E8FE217.jpeg

9. Richard J

Turkey

My daughter and I will be turkey hunting for the first time this year. :) We have been practicing the various calls and doing a lot of research. My shotguns were not good for turkey so I just got a Mossberg 930. Spent one day patterning it out at the Greenwater site a few weeks in the snow and...