Search results

1. EvenTallerDude

NFR A government proposal to kill a half-million owls

I thought this was a fishing site. I come here to not be reminded on the turmoil in our state ...
  2. EvenTallerDude

NFR Best concerts

Cat Stevens in San Fran during his last tour (Yousef) Ray Davies - King Kat theater 2001 Peter Gabriel - Old Key Arena c.2005
  3. EvenTallerDude

Community sharing and two requests

Guy that works for me has done this. I did a poop on a stick thing a few years back and sent it in. Not really certain what that was. I've had 2 colonoscopies since I turned 50. Folks should also ensure they have a yearly physical and get their PSA checked.
  4. EvenTallerDude

What's in your cast iron tonight?

Green chile stew .. emmmmmm
  5. EvenTallerDude

Pizza oven thread

Some pretty impressive pizza ovens. I have a gas oven made by Stoke. Got this 18 months ago and love it. Reminds, time for a pizza LOL
  6. EvenTallerDude

N. Idaho

Nice work Coach
  7. EvenTallerDude

N. Idaho

Thanks for sharing.
  8. EvenTallerDude

Sold. Wright and McGill Granger 9050 bamboo fly rod. $275 plus shipping.

Gorgeous looking .. wish I would have seen this earlier :-(
  9. EvenTallerDude

Fly Fishing Film Tour Wenatchee WA March 16th

Been to those film events in the past, lots of fishy stuff. Wish I lived closer to you :)
  10. EvenTallerDude

Great Slave Lake Northwest Territory

Great report, thanks for sharing., truly gorgeous country side I used to go to Slave Lake (the town), which is on Lesser Slave Lake, for business years ago the company I worked for (Chevron) has an office there).
  11. EvenTallerDude

Finally got on some skinny water

Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing
  12. EvenTallerDude

Cedar River - bad end to the night

Yup bet it took them under a minute
  13. EvenTallerDude

My wife wants to drop and pick me up now ... might just have to take her up on that LOL
  14. EvenTallerDude

Last night went fishing with my son on a normal section of the Cedar river we 've fished for years. Parked the same spot for probably more than 10 years. Last night, came back to the truck, took off boots and such. Fired the truck up, bingo louder than heck. Yup, some terd stole the passenger...
  15. EvenTallerDude

Cedar Report

The last hour before dark can sometimes be magical on the Cedar.
  16. EvenTallerDude

Trout and their lairs

This thread has me thinking. I think I am pretty good at picking spots for trout to be found. The exception I have had is up on the Elk River in BC. The fish are in the normal spots I am used to, but, I discovered by accident that they are often in places where you'd think they shouldn't be...
  17. EvenTallerDude

NFR Golf

Agreed with the comments on competition. Much like USFL in football, WHA in hockey and such. Maybe make the PGA pull its head out of its rear end.
  18. EvenTallerDude

The best ALL-AROUND freshwater 5wt? Scott or Sage?

I've bought most of my rods from the classified on the previous name-that-shall-not-be-spoken WA flyfishing website.... check around for used ....
  19. EvenTallerDude

3 Days on the Yak!

Nice report . Looks like a MacRowdy fly wallet .. I have one too. Stew
  20. EvenTallerDude

What are you drinking?

RB27, pricey indeed - have to add it to the list. My bunch mark is 25 Year old Bunnahabhain - twas like drinking butter.