Search results

1. C

Favorite UV Resin for Perdigons?

Gulff 'Thinman' for me, I've had reactions to other UV resins, and the Gulff products don't bother me. The Thinman flows nicely for patterns like Perdigons and Chroni's. Colin
  2. C

What's in your vise?

I have been using Beadalon wire for years.( 30ft .018in. 19 strand coated stainless steel). Stiff enough to prevent fouling, flexible enough to easily change out a hook if needed. And cheap compared to Senyo's
  3. C

What's Catching You Fish?

Literally each of these in tan and in various sizes Caught plenty of these in Cayo Coco/Cayo Paredon Cuba. Just walked in the door after an epic Bonefish adventure, Wife and I landed more than we would have ever expected. Colin
  4. C

What's in your vise?

Nice!! T-minus 15 days for me!!
  5. C

What's in your vise?

A herd (?) of crabs. Only a couple more spots to fill in my Bonefish box, T minus 23 days til Cuba
  6. C

What's in your vise?

excellent, thank you. Finished my tarpon box and now on to Bonefish and Permit flies, Cuba at the end of March.
  7. C

What's in your vise?

What is under the flexo tubing? I like the effect, I've been putting a ball of hot orange dubbing between the dumbell eyes, but yours look great.
  8. C

Wax sticks

I bought a toilet wax ring about 10 years ago and still have about 3/4 of it left, not a bad $5 investment. I just melt a chunk of it and pour it into my old Overtons dispenser.
  9. C

What's in your vise?

Because its 'fly' tying, not 'flies' tying ;) sorry someone had too:ROFLMAO: