Search results

1. flyboy

FS Sold

Great deal on a nice rod. Good luck on the sale!
  2. flyboy

Giveaway time (Seahawk contest)!

Wilson 248 Gino 178
  3. flyboy

FS SOLD Kayak Cart

I will take it. PM coming in.
  4. flyboy

Wanted Orvis Hydros III

Looking for the latest model of an Orvis Hydros III reel for my son who is just getting into fly fishing. Prefer black, but any color will do. Anyone got one they are not using and want to unload? Please PM me. Thank you!
  5. flyboy

FS Sage Foundation 7100-4 Rod - New Price - $300

Hi Andy - I hope you are happy with the Ion, I have also heard good things about them. Echo makes a lot of nice rods for a great price point. Hopefully someone will get to enjoy this Foundation soon. It is a real nice rod for the money also. Mark
  6. flyboy

Make me an offer. Nice little streamer or Stillwater rod!
  7. flyboy

FS New Scott Sector 907-4 7wt in the Wrapper - New Price $800

Weekend Bump! Make me an offer.
  8. flyboy

Sold. Nextcast and Gaelforce Spey Lines

I will take both lines If still available.
  9. flyboy

Thanks! I made a change to the description. Hopefully there will be no confusion now. I appreciate the input. I would have never noticed otherwise.
  10. flyboy

Last price drop for this little beauty!
  11. flyboy

FS Line clean out

PM sent on the OutBound Short.
  12. flyboy

New Price Bump!
  13. flyboy

Up for sale is a Sage Foundation 7-weight 10’-0” rod in perfect mint condition. I am not sure this rod has ever been used by looking at it. Well balanced with a medium fast action top and mid-section and a stronger butt section it is versatile for all fishing conditions. Extra length is great...
  14. flyboy

Up for sale is a brand new Scott Sector 907-4 top of the line 7wt salt water rod perfect for Bonefish, chasing SRC and coho in the sound, streamer fishing your favorite river of targeting large trout or bass in your favorite lake. A very versatile rod that has never been put together and still...
  15. flyboy

SOLD **SOLD** Beautiful Custom EPIC 486-3 S2 Fastglass Rod

Up for sale is stunning EPIC 476-3 S2 Fastglass rod customized by the late master craftsman, Steve Moran of Steve Moran Custom Rods in Spokane. This sweetheart of a rod looks like it has never been used. It has the highest level of components including what appears to be swirled Amboyna Burl...