Search results

1. Dennisoft

SOLD K-Pump Mini

Fits in the seat-back pocket of your favorite float tube. Asking $40, for pickup in Seattle.
  2. Dennisoft

Wanted Float Tube Fins

My partner is getting into float tubing and needs propulsion. Looking for a gently used pair of force fins or something similar - added bonus if you could sell me a pair of M9/W10 dive booties. Austin
  3. Dennisoft

SOLD Dolly for Inflatables

For sale is a dolly for small inflatables, i.e. pontoons, rafts, float tubes, etc. This was originally set up for use with the Outcast Stealth Pro frameless pontoon. Free to a good home.
  4. Dennisoft

SOLD SA Sonar Titan Full Intermediate 6wt Fly Line (WF-6-I)

Gently used SA Titan Full Intermediate 6wt, asking $50.
  5. Dennisoft

Central PS Island

I spent a few days last week housesitting for friends on a central Puget Sound island and had the opportunity to fish several mornings at nearby beaches. Friday and Saturday I fished for salmon at the lighthouse on the east side of the island. There were lots of smaller resident coho around and...
  6. Dennisoft

Northern Ontario

Went fishing last week in Northern Ontario with several family members at a chain of lakes mostly known for Walleye and Northern Pike. We caught a good number of fish over the course of the week both on the fly and with gear, i.e. lindy rigs, jigging, and suspended baits. Walleye fishing...
  7. Dennisoft

Northern Ontario Walleye

Does anybody here have experience targeting walleye in stillwater that they'd like to share with a newbie? I have a trip to a northern Ontario lake coming up in a few weeks and am trying to get prepared as best as I can. I've been tying up clousers and leech patterns and plan to bring a 6wt...
  8. Dennisoft

Managing line in a float tube

How are you all managing your stripped/running line in a float tube? I've got what I believe is called the 'LCS' stripping apron for my Super Fat Cat and can just tolerate it, but there must be better options out there. Is anybody making a linekurv style basket (hard plastic nubs) but in a...