Search results

1. TDub

NFR Has anyone heard from Old Man Jim? Update: RIP OMJ. Give ‘em hell wherever you are!

Oh, man this sucks. OMJ was on this site, and the old one since 2001 ish. Most of the heavy posters fall away after a few years. Not OMJ. He blessed us for 22 years. RIP OMJ
  2. TDub

“ gun control “

Not that anyone cares, but this isn't what I come to this site to read.
  3. TDub

6-Cylinder Vehicle Camping Rigs?

Nice! I have one of those trailers, too. It's the 8.0, I think. We used to pull that with our 4 banger, but the 6 cyl is perfect.
  4. TDub

BRRRR!!!

Be safe!
  5. TDub

New Video: 1 Dad, 2 Kids, 5 days on the John Day River

Man, I wish I could have gone on a trip like that with my dad. I wish I could go on a trip like that right now! Thanks for sharing.
  6. TDub

The thumbs up is my new thing

Get it. Always loved the thumbs up.
  7. TDub

NFR Rats in the garden

We had chickens, and once had rats showing up on the regular. We had to make sure the rats didn't have access to any chicken food at all, ever. Scraps and treats included. Once we eliminated that possibility they were gone in just a few days.
  8. TDub

NFR Golfers in

Holy shit, that's pretty good. Did you play in HS or college? I'm still trying to break 90 consistently.
  9. TDub

Tom Fulk Time.

Nice! That looks like good water and fish.
  10. TDub

Hoppers

That looks sweet as hell. That fish may be small for a Swimmy fish, but it's a pretty one.
  11. TDub

NFR Official Summer Concerts thread!

Saw the Shins night before last. It was as incredible as I hoped it would be. Get to it if you can. Looks like they finish out their tour in PNW in September.
  12. TDub

The Real Mileage of an Electric Truck

People love to point out what's not great about electric vehicles. This is still in it's infancy. They will continue improve, and will be a real workhorse someday.
  13. TDub

Motors for Watermaster boat

That's nice Roper. Thanks for showing this to me. That looks like a good possibility.
  14. TDub

Thanks Roper!
  15. TDub

Thanks Ken. I appreciate the info. That makes sense about the seat not swiveling. Thanks for the link. I will check those out.
  16. TDub

Okay, I said I was ignorant in these things, so please forgive this dumb question. Why not use the existing tiller with an extension? Are you using pedals. I'm a little confused on the steering part.
  17. TDub

Oh man, that's great thank you. I will dig into this. I will probably have some questions.
  18. TDub

A hoody that will elevate your next adventure

Those skiffs are pretty sweet. Wish I had one.
  19. TDub

Nice, that seems cheap enough not to have to create something DIY.
  20. TDub

Oh, wow. I had not idea. Those things are light! Seems like a good option. Thanks Chad.