Search results

1. skyriver

Streamlining my boat options - NRS Slipstream 96??

Front anchor is a Scotty mount attached to the back IGS pad. It's perfect for a front anchor. I can lower it with 1 hand. Very useful since the other hand can be on an oar to get you right where you want to be. I have the Striker in 1-man mode, which means the raft is flipped around and that the...
  2. skyriver

If you're asking for the Striker, this is what I have and really like them. Definite upgrade from stock oars- Cataract KBO 2-piece Oar Shaft 7.5' with Wrap Cataract Mini Cutthroat Oar Blades Also went with NRS mini aluminum oar locks and then carry the stock ones as spares. Much better.
  3. skyriver

Btw, I've had my Stiker out 10 times this year. But only once on a river. :LOL: Did the Yakima Lmuma to Mahres back in late Feb. All the others have been on Lenice or my local stocker lakes. It's essentially become my rubber pram. I haven't used the upgraded frame I made for it yet this year. I...
  4. skyriver

What's in your vise?

Keeping the lake box stocked. The damsel is tied with trout and carp in mind so is a full #10. From top- And when they're sipping mids on top. Old-school Mustad 94840 dry fly #14 hook that I've bent just a tad. I like these with dun hackle, but also in grizzly and dark badger.
  5. 1000003987.jpg

1000003987.jpg

6. 1000003992.jpg

1000003992.jpg

7. 1000003990.jpg

1000003990.jpg

8. skyriver

2024 NOF

Guess this probably means no SRC fishing on the Snoq or Snoh. Wishing for special gear restrictions and enforcement is probably pie in the sky stuff. I'm fully aware that summer and fall kings are fairly common bycatch when throwing my #6 spider or Brad's Brat for SRCs. I caught plenty on...
  9. skyriver

New bobber gives you “20%-100% more takes”!

Still got mine. Used it today! I have a complaint though. I don't hook a fish every time the bobber goes under. Is there any warranty info? :cool:
  10. skyriver

True story

Only if you have this boat. :LOL:
  11. skyriver

99….almost 100

I'm glad "three way fishing" weren't your last words. :ROFLMAO:
  12. skyriver

True story

King County actually has a very good website for this. Here's a couple snips- And this also matches the sign at the launch. There are some dumb exceptions out there for sure, but for 95% of the waters...no motors means no motors. It's not just to limit your speed. They don't want your gas on...
  13. skyriver

99….almost 100

Tom sent me a report. Sounds like a challenging, but successful day. Nice work! btw, whenever I get over about a dozen I tend to under count...even when I'm counting. Which for me is marking on my anchor keep. When it's hot with a fish on every cast type of thing I forget to count. So then 3...
  14. 20240304_140931.jpg

20240304_140931.jpg

15. skyriver

True story

Couple weeks back- Fishing a "no internal combustion motors" lake locally. A dude that was probably late 20s has a nice Lund or something with a big-ass 60 or 75 on it. Literally starts cranking over the motor when everyone at the launch says you can't do that. He's like "oh, my bad." He had a...
  16. skyriver

What's your favorite dry or emerger Callibaetis pattern?

I've had good luck with this style. I like Hare's ear for the body. When they get really aggressive I love stripping a Hare's ear Elk Hair Caddis minus the palmered hackle and sparse on the elk. Or just an Adams wet fly or soft hackle. Those are good days!
  17. skyriver

Get into Musky cheap or a spare

Not mine, but saw this in Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/share/SZXdy6499NzfRnzV/?mibextid=kL3p88 Smoking deal.
  18. skyriver

River Rights ... Again

Yep. They have "connections".
  19. skyriver

River Rights ... Again

I heard it's decent for sharks.
  20. skyriver

River Rights ... Again

This is hilarious-