Search results

1. chief

SOLD SOLD - Loop Opti Speed Runner Fly Reel

Loop Opti Speed Runner super large arbor fly reel. It has been used but is in good condition. It has a few light scratches as can be seen in the photos. This reel has a 5" spool diameter resulting in faster line pick-up than almost any other reel ever marketed and has a strong smooth drag. A...
  2. chief

SOLD Redington Brakewater 7/8 Fly Reel

SOLD - Redington Brakewater 7/8 fly reel spooled with an older saltwater 8wt line. This reel has been collecting dust and needs a new home. The paint on the logo and reel size indication area has rubbed off a little (which was common on these reels), but it does not affect performance. It has a...
  3. chief

SOLD Sage Xi2 8wt

Sold - Sage Xi2 8wt Fly Rod with original sock and tube. I am original owner and have taken good care of this rod. There is the usual soiling on the cork but no blemishes to the blank that I can see. Asking $350 including shipping to the lower 48. PayPal goods and services preferred. I cover the...
  4. chief

SOLD NIB Simms G3 Riparian Camo Stockingfoot Waders - Size Large - 12/13 booty's

These have never been worn. New in the box with tags. Retail price is $749. Selling for $499 $450 including shipping to lower 48. PayPal goods and services preferred. I will cover the fees. Size Large. Regular Inseam. Size 12-13 booty's. Description from Simm's website: Fish aren't blind: The...
  5. chief

Fall Colors

Probably my last venture to an alpine lake for the year. Then upper lake had 3 inches of snow on the trail on the way in. We probably wouldn't have been able to find the spur if it wasn't for All Trails and GPS. Unfortunately, it didn't appear to hold any fish this year. But the lower lake gave...
  6. chief

Wanted Trailer for Raft and/or John Boat

Long Shot, but I am looking for a trailer to haul my 12' raft and/or 12' john boat. Anyone have one they are no longer using?
  7. chief

FS Nikon AW1 Mirror Less Waterproof Camera w/2 lenses

I have a Nikon AW1 waterproof camera with 2 interchangeable lenses, an 11-27.5mm, and a 10mm pancake. It is completely waterproof to 15 meters. I am selling it because it hasn't seen much use and consequently is in great shape. It looks new. I am also including a set of 3 filters, a padded...
  8. chief

SOLD Simms Downstream puffy jackets - Size Large

I have lost weight and shrunk a size so these are too big for me now. They are both in very good condition. No holes or tears. Maybe a smudge or two that will wash out. Simms Downstream Jacket w/Hood - Size Large - 70% down, 30% Primaloft - was $349 new - asking $175 shipped to the lower 48...
  9. chief

SOLD NIB Simms Tributary Waders - Size Medium - 9-11 booties

SOLD - I purchased these waders for my son in law, but the neoprene booties are too small for his feet. They are new with the tags still on. They were taken out of the box once for him to try them on. Retail price is $150. I am selling for $100 including shipping to the lower 48. I accept PayPal...
  10. chief

SOLD Epic 686 6wt Fast Glass Fly Rod

SOLD - New in the tube with plastic still on the cork. Retail price is $595 plus $30 for shipping from New Zealand. Asking $475 shipped to the lower 48.
  11. chief

SOLD 6wt rod - Scott Meridian

SOLD - Scott Meridian NZ Special - 9' 6wt in very good condition. A very powerful rod that is not easy to find in the United States. Asking $600 shipped to the lower 48.
  12. chief

Simms waders seam tape delaminating, again.

This is not intended to be a bash on Simms thread. I have a lot of their products, and for the most part I think they make good stuff. But I do have a couple of bones to pick.... I posted on the old WFF site about the seam tape delaminating on my Simms G3 waders that were less than 2 years old...
  13. chief

SOLD Simms G4 Wading Jacket - Size Large

SOLD - New with tags Simms G4 wading jacket. Size large. Retail is $699. Selling for $500 shipped to the lower 48.
  14. chief

SOLD - Sage LL fly rod - 4711-2 - 7'11" 2 Piece 4wt

SOLD - Sage LL fly rod that hasn't been seeing much use the past few years. The LL series has a well-deserved following for their sweet moderate action. I just have too many rods.... Sage LL 4711-2 7'11" 4wt, two piece in good used condition - $500 shipped to lower 48
  15. chief

Quincy Lakes ice report

I took a look on my way through earlier today and here is what I found: Stan Coffin Lake - ice free Quincy Lake - 100% iced over Burke Lake - West end is ice free, about 50% still iced over to the East. Dusty Lake - ice free
  16. chief

Wanted Ross San Miguel 5/6 Reel or Spare Spool

Let me know what you have.