Search results

1. FinLuver

Baseball 2024

A’s and the Cardinals both winning yesterday… I approve.
  2. FinLuver

Martha

Never read this first thing when you wake up and haven’t had coffee. I could have sworn that read…. “C'mon Steve, she's D-O-able G…!! 😳🤢🤮
  3. FinLuver

Awesome Dogs of PNW

The Friday after the work week look… I can relate. 😉 The second look at that… love the toy!! 😁
  4. FinLuver

Another Hatchery Fail

I’ll add to this issue, and other fish kills (dam releases) to be well documented (root cause analysis) by the fisheries management society, that any current and future events like this are inexcusable. It has been documented and reported in the past, that high water events stir up the...
  5. FinLuver

Another Hatchery Fail

For the orcas… What a load of…!!! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
  6. FinLuver

What's Catching You Fish?

Those fish should be jailed for molesting a fly into that shape...
  7. FinLuver

We got these wolverines coming in...

Wolverine would belly-rip an orca like greased lightning… 😉
  8. FinLuver

How are you storing/organizing your (flat) materials?

I would venture to bet, that’s how most of us started our tying addictions. I would recommend adding a bookshelf in your new place, for videos and books…it’ll happen as you progress…(trust me). La Aroma de Cuba cigar boxes make excellent storage for extra spools of thread, floss, wire, yarn...
  9. FinLuver

Oregon hatchery bleach attack

He’s been caught…
  10. FinLuver

Bad outing for FlyFish Dan

Criminals don’t buy permits… 😉
  11. FinLuver

Cant fix stupid!

You first… 😉
  12. FinLuver

Rain

It’s…PARTY ALL THE TIME…🎼🎶🤘🏼😁🤘🏼
  13. FinLuver

What's in your vise?

Bet’cha can find a technique that will help work with that material in here…😉
  14. BCFC2CFD-4F10-4204-BCD3-37F87F41E20C.jpeg

BCFC2CFD-4F10-4204-BCD3-37F87F41E20C.jpeg

15. FinLuver

Steelhead bycatch on the Deschutes

What kind? So cool
  16. FinLuver

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Some seem to fixate on Rob, that you would think they were attracted to the flashy-spinny lures in the stream. What's next on their agenda...momma jokes? Ugh....
  17. FinLuver

Cant fix stupid!

That’ll put the fish down for a bit… 😉
  18. FinLuver

Baseball 2024

Not sure if there is a College Baseball thread, but… Beavers 🦫 WIN 2 - 0 !! to take game one against the Ducks. Starting pitcher went 8 with 14 strikeouts. Bazzana gets #20 HR for the season.
  19. FinLuver

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

There was this one guy who thought communing with the bears… Brrrrrp! End of story. 😁
  20. FinLuver

Fresh

Ya might wanna to bag them before ya put them in the freezer…especially if you are married. 😉 I usually rebag with some paper towel to lay them on.