Search results

1. F

FS Loads of fly lines

Sold a few. Pulled them off. Bump.
  2. F

FS Ross Reels (Gunnison, Colorado, Cimarron, Evo LTX, Momentum, San Miguel)

Prices are shipped. Please shoot me a message for photos/questions. Ross Cimarron 2. They don’t make them like they used to. The reel has seen some honest use, but is in great shape. A few small nicks and scratches here and there. This is in the matte black (guide) finish. This comes with the...
  3. F

gear price jumps

If it wasn't textured, I just might. lol
  4. F

gear price jumps

Funny that you posted this. I was just looking at this line last night and telling my wife a new line is now up to $180. lol
  5. F

Central WA's husky rainbows 2/22/2024

The colors on that fish are fantastic.
  6. F

FS Tying Fur

Price lowered.
  7. F

A wet, windy week at Patagonian BaseCamp, Chile in mid-March

Awesome photos. The scenery looks so neat. Kind of a combination of New Zealand and the PNW. I was hoping I may see some monster brookies. You'll have to go back for part 2. haha.
  8. F

FS Loads of fly lines

Bump
  9. F

FS Tying Fur

$40 shipped for the lot. They are around 13”x17” ish. Will not separate.
  10. F

Coffeepot Lake

The colors on that fish sure are pretty.
  11. F

FS Loads of fly lines

Removed a handful of lines that have been sold and added a bunch.
  12. F

FS Lamson Guru S Series 3+

Lamson Guru S Series 3+. Brand new in box with pouch. The reel is spooled with backing. The box is not in perfect shape. $240 shipped.
  13. F

Panama

Even if there aren't any fishing photos at some point, this report is still really cool. Feels like I just went on vacation to Panama. :)
  14. F

FS Loads of fly lines

Thank you Chad. I appreciate the endorsement.
  15. F

FS Vedavoo Sling Packs

Prices are shipped. Please shoot me a pm for individual photos. Vedavoo Beast Sling Pack. Comes with a pinch pouch. I believe this is an older beast sling pack. It is in great shape, just a little dirty from a few outings. Everything is in great shape. $130. Vedavoo Beast Sling Pack (Black...
  16. F

FS Loads of fly lines

I will charge exact shipping. Should be $4-5 via USPS first class. Cortland Lazerline 444 DT5F. Lightly used and in excellent shape. $40. Cortland Liquid Crystal. I believe this is an 8wt line. No loops on either end, but plenty of life left. $45. Cortland Liquid Crystal Flats Taper...
  17. F

Central WA's husky rainbows 2/22/2024

These are some absolute monsters. Well done Rex. I realized after seeing your photos that I bumped into you a few years ago in the Seep Lakes area. Glad to see you are finding some lunkers. Wish I had managed a few big ones like this before I moved. Keep the pics coming.
  18. F

WTT My hardtail Novara Bonanza MB for your…..fishing stuff?

I feel like a fully functional bike that isn't beat to death has to be worth your asking price. Yours looks to be in excellent shape. Somebody should snatch this up.
  19. F

Lowcountry Reds

Well done. Those are some fish to be proud of.