Search results

1. T

Straits of Georgia Coho Science..

For the coho lovers, who also believe science is real and data is sometimes useful. Two Canadian speakers, video only. First 20 minutes are coho populations based, including some interesting 2023 coho fishing and behavior data, second 20 minutes is stormwater and tires. Interesting hints that...
  2. T

Possible late season tuna trip?

JayB, Jasmillo, PhilR and I had our Sunday tuna trip canceled and are looking at a possible late season reschedule to feed the beast. As of Saturday, Nick was allegedly available on Sept 27/28, Oct 3-5, and Oct 7-9. JayB is out for those days, so we are asking around for a 4th. Chances of bad...
  3. T

Scaring 750 Fish

I spent the first 6 months of the year on Oahu, my wife and I had a chance to work remotely so we packed up the kids, rented a small apartment, and lived a different life for a bit. While there, I chased bonefish a bit, and being somewhat stubborn and having what felt like enough time, I decided...
  4. T

New salmon passage-Green River

Saw this story, and was happy that new fish passage was getting funded: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/big-victory-for-salmon-habitat-fish-passage-at-dam-on-green-river-gets-220m-boost Pretty crazy it will cost 220M, and I am sure it's not going to work perfectly, but I always like...
  5. T

Bonefish report..

Part I, I hope.. Had a chance to work remotely for a few months, and my wife has worked remotely for a few years, so we packed up the kids and are spending a few months on Oahu while we have the chance. Been doing some DIY bonefishing here, with some internet reading, google maps, and advice...