Search results

1. Capt Insano Emeritis

What are you listening to?

Continuing to climb the collection connection tree… have grown a few limbs over the years. The root stock was Roxy music. Eno, wetton, Ferry, manzanera, eno and mackay…
  2. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR 2024 Garden and Growing Things thread

Low of 42 in downtown Vancouver.
  3. Capt Insano Emeritis

An amazon search will find what you want. The search laguage is always a fun adventure. Gardeners Supply is a great source for such…
  4. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

5. Capt Insano Emeritis

I have been pinch back tomatoes for a couple weeks and pinching off all the flowering pepper buds too. Forecast shows another ten days of cool wet weather. Average of 60 deg/40 night. Still a bit early - still thinking mid month . No greenhouse heat for a week or so(electric oil filled heater on...
  6. Capt Insano Emeritis

Also listening to their other album release Boris… need to get this one too. Amazing debut
  7. Capt Insano Emeritis

Just got this, the vinyl presses are too rich for me so ordered a cd.
  8. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

An 8 year old perspective
  9. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

I can not shop at Costco anymore :-)))))Yesterday I was at Costco buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Necco, the Wonder Dog, which weighs 191 lbs. I was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.What did she think I had an elephant?So because I'm...
  10. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

band names for Dave Crawford whom I went to HS with…he asked for ideas The Grizzly Hackles, Bald Abandon, SomeWonderY, Snaggle Toothless, Old Nuff and the Know Betters, Arthur Itus and the Reapers, The Old Orphans, Coronary Lane, The Sneaker Gramps, Dave and the Autumn Bombs, Blue Barleycorns...
  11. Capt Insano Emeritis

Thanks joefromchicago!
  12. Capt Insano Emeritis

Another purchase
  13. Capt Insano Emeritis

Record buying is too expensive for me so I am slowing buying more cds . This morning bought one from that old list in my head
  14. Capt Insano Emeritis

Just a great rock band
  15. Capt Insano Emeritis

Danish fusion
  16. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor

“Roshambo” Burning pram annual contest- winner uses a hand made fly rod for a year until the next October event
  17. Capt Insano Emeritis

NFR Humor