Search results

1. S

SOLD Motor Guide 67# 24volt. trolling motor.

Dang, not Iong enough for my bow. Good luck with sale
  2. S

SOLD Motor Guide 67# 24volt. trolling motor.

Oops..... sent
  3. S

Need a wheel

I think Avid has the wheel you're talking about
  4. S

Awesome Dogs of PNW

5. S

Goodbye, Aunt S

I'm so sorry for your loss. It was great to know her through you words.
  6. S

What's in your vise?

A little off subject.... Go Celts! And always enjoyable ties!
  7. S

Old Beauty

Yup I use it and nope, not for sale!! Sat unused in someone elses garage for years.
  8. S

Birthday Bow

Nice present! Happy Birthday!
  9. S

Damaged my spring creek pram/repair help needed

Thanks here's a more finished photo. Also I wanted to mention that I used 3/4 inch x 1 3/8 oak. Then caulked over the exposed fiberglass in the middle. The original wood appeared to be possibly ash but was a full 1 inch thick almost square. I think I may have gained some strength going with the...
  10. 20230517_204514.jpg

20230517_204514.jpg

11. S

Second what otter said. I'm just looking from my phone, after zooming in I see the fiberglass damage. My gunnel pieces were weather damaged and I was surprised how much the sides flexed without the wood gunners intact.
  12. S

here's my replacement project.
  13. 20230325_142944.jpg

20230325_142944.jpg

14. S

Lake fishing - leashed or unleashed?

Why not put on a strap on rod scotty mount? They have 2 straps around the tube with a scotty mount/socket. Then use the scotty quick release rod holder. Berkley also makes one. I use them on my pontoon and trust them.
  15. S

New England Tailwater

Sorry for the thread drift. That's a beautiful looking river and a nice mix of fish. The best part was getting out with you dad again. Priceless!
  16. S

New England Tailwater

As a youth I always looked forward for our trip into the great north woods. First stop was LL Beans for licenses. Open 24/7 back then, don't know if that's the case now. Pick up some frozen smelt and some minnw rigs and we were off. Oh and some Woodsman fly dope in case we didn't beat black fly...
  17. S

Little Update

Way to go Nick! We're pulling for ya!
  18. S

Bucks Bags

Guess it was a rumor I heard. Glad to know, great boats