Search results

1. S

Lings

A little over 40 feet.
  2. S

Lings

Sorry about that Cat rolled over on the laptop. Southern Oregon coast 2022 34 inches / 24 pounds
  3. DSCF0206.JPG

DSCF0206.JPG

4. S

Lings

5. S

What's in your vise?

Pink to make the boys wink!
  6. S

Wanted Norvise

It's aNorvise-standard mount on a cutting board. Has the thread post not mounted. Flex magnifier lens- (not the lighted up one) -automatic bobbin kit-(Spool arbor with bobbin plus 3 spools) with instructions -all for $200.00.
  7. S

Wanted Norvise

I have one.
  8. S

Wanted - 60"+ Rod Tube

If you can't find one get a PVC pipe with end caps. Had to do this with a gifted one piece 9 ft. fly rod. Mother-in-law made sock for it with some scrap material.
  9. S

It’s here!

I think I'm in Love!
  10. S

Building the line stock options, Heather Nymph Recipe

All of these years, talking back in the early 80's. My high school English, Natural History and Oceanography teaches where guides on the Rogue during the summer time and had me tie these by the hundreds. The half pounders would go nuts for them. They didn't know the name of the fly just some old...
  11. S

Shrimp Flies for Steelhead

Is there any other pattern, oh wait if they was on wee doubles.
  12. S

My Booby's Don't Float

They are floating like they are designed to. Many years ago when they came out in Scotland and was getting band along with the blob flies( catching way too many fish and also of the fish taking them so deep to release). One would cast out- let line sink to bottom(leader would be 2-2`1/2 feet)...
  13. S

Albacore flies

Thank you for doing this.
  14. S

NFR - Stickin’ it to the Man!!!

Just want say thank you for having me in the group.