Search results

1. Kinigit

FS Patagonia Waterproof Pack, Simms Waterproof Sling, and Simms Waterproof Hip Pack

Well my lovely wife has noticed that I have two waterproof packs, two waterproof slings, and a waterproof hip pack. Obviously some might think this is excessive, not me, but I am sure there is someone out there. All are in good condition and watertight. I can get pics up tomorrow if there is...
  2. Kinigit

FS Lot of Rods Euro, Spey, Switch, and Salt

Doing some fun-raising and got a bunch of rods that are duplicates or backups or just not needed. Prices are shipped in CONUS. 1) Orvis Recon 2 3100-4 euro rod in good used condition $365, $330 2) Sage Pulse 3100-4 euro rod. NIT with warranty card $330, $300 3) Cortland Nymph 2106-4 euro rod in...
  3. Kinigit

Steelhead and Salmon Flies, Misc, and Ross BG-5 Spool

Got some excess flies and boxes and miscellaneous. I'm looking to get rid of. Some flies have been used, some are new. I tossed any that were in bad shape. Prices are shipped in CONUS. $5 discount on each additional box after the first. Pictures are in order. 1) 80+ flies in a Plan D box. $55...
  4. Kinigit

FS Flies

Got some flies to sell. All prices shipped in the conus. You want them all they're yours for $210 for all 5 boxes. Box 1 Cliff Bugger Barn all new 70 flies, $55 Box 2 Cliff Bugger Barn most new 75 flies $55 Box 3 most new 152 not including the eggs, 2-sided box $80 Box 4 Plan D some used...
  5. Kinigit

Spey Heads and Vedavoo Sling

Clearing some heads, tips, and a sling because I've got too much stuff! Heads or the pair of MOW tips are $28 each shipped. Vedavoo Sling is convertible and is $50 shipped. Tips are: - Rio 9/10 - Rio Skagit Max 500 - Rio Skagit Max Short 550 - SA UST 6/7 S1/S2 (I have 3 of these), 1 SOLD - SA...
  6. Kinigit

FS Sage Pulse 590 and 3100 New

I have two Sage Pulses that are new in tube. Thought I'd switch out my euro rod and my 5 weight but have decided to just keep the old ones. First is a 590-4 and second is a 3100-4. Both are pretty rods and have blank warranty cards. Might be open to similar value trades as I'm always looking for...
  7. Kinigit

Musky/Large Predator Hooks

Figure this is largely aimed at @clarkman but everyone else please chime in. What predator hooks are you using? Also any good cheap ones to practice with? Seems worm hooks would work? Thanks.
  8. Kinigit

FS Fishpond Castaway Bag

Selling a Fishpond Castaway roll top boat bag in good condition. Did not have the shoulder strap when I got it. Has some light marks but works at intended. $115 shipped in the CONUS. I'm planning to un-velcro the interior so it all lays flat in a box for shipping.
  9. Kinigit

Norvise and 3 Bauer Spools

I bought this Norvise when I was starting out and never really used it. I bought it used with the travel kit and picked up the tube vise adapter later. Comes with a light which came with it when I bought it, not sure it works. The travel case has some staining on the plastic from some dyed...
  10. Kinigit

Building epoxy heads and attaching eyes

I'm looking for some guidance on building even symmetrical epoxy heads. I'm using UV but could switch it up if people think that would help. Also how are people attaching eyes? They don't seem to stick well to epoxy.
  11. Kinigit

FS Mako 9550 (10-12 Spool) and Orvis Superfine Glass

Mako 9550 right hand retrieve 10-12 spool with gloss black finish. Excellent condition with one very small scratch in finish (see last pic at top). I bought this a couple years ago and have never been able to bring myself to fish it. Looking for $1050, now $975 shipped with FedEx 2-day. Let me...
  12. Kinigit

Flies Looking for a New Home

Moving these over to the new home online. Realizing that now that I'm trying to tie more I'd rather try to tie some of what I use. Except the really complex ones. Prices shipped in CONUS. $5 discount for each additional box you buy. 1) Mix of 8 dozen flies. Small clear box. Nearly all new. $40...