Search results

1. R

Priest River, Idaho

Fellow anglers, I am once again asking for your advice. I'll be in Priest River, ID next week for work and was wondering if anyone had any experience fishing in that area and had any tips they'd be willing to share. I'll be bringing a three and six weight. I love small creeks but am willing to...
  2. R

Snoqualamie advice

Well, I made it up Wednesday afternoon and fished and explored an area that was recommended without any luck. The area I was in was really riffley with a distinct lack of buckets, just lots of skinny water. I did get into a bunch of really small fish that were attacking my dry but I think they...
  3. 0621231742a.jpg

0621231742a.jpg

4. 0621231851b.jpg

0621231851b.jpg

5. R

Snoqualamie advice

Staying up in Issaquah this week for work. Never fished the upper forks of the Snoqualamie. I searched the site but couldn't find anything, maybe I'm doing it wrong. Anyway, if anyone wants to DM me good access sites I would give you a virtual high five and buy you a beer if we ever meet in...
  6. R

Newport surf perchin'

What setup and flies do you use for surf perch? I've only used saltwater plastics on a carolina rig/ gear rod. Usually pretty effective.
  7. R

Newport surf perchin'

I got a degree in archaeology. Can confirm...
  8. 0609231209_HDR.jpg

0609231209_HDR.jpg