Search results

1. Griswald

The "How was your weekend?" thread...

I know where that first picture was taken, great spot!
  2. Griswald

WA. License Changes Coming

Yep, revenue chase...
  3. Griswald

NFR "The Hypocrite" TGR film about advocacy/fossil fuels/Outdoor State

Really, at the end of the day, at the risk of being compeletely obvious, it is about time and money. If we walked more, grew more of our own food, shopped locally and didn't need everything "yesterday" the profit centers for capitalism would evaporate. Dustin can be polarizing, no doubt, but I...
  4. Griswald

Sorry, but the rightousness here is stinkin up the joint...what are you doing (specifically) to make a bigger difference other than roasting others by wasting pixels?
  5. Griswald

This is an interesting documentary/pitch...I need to ruminate before giving a strong opinion. I do agree that our situation is one of systemic structures and will be difficult to think/work through. I left the PNW last year to Central KY- where I grew up and left for Seattle in 1992-been reading...
  6. Griswald

Goodbye, Aunt S

Sorry about your Aunt S. What an amazing lady. She was a gift to all, I am sure and your tribute was simply wonderful. Godspeed.
  7. Griswald

SFR Yeti skillet

What the actual f…k Is there really someone that stupid that would buy this?
  8. Griswald

Be Careful Out There Wadin’ Boot!

Wow. I would definately fish out of a BIGGER BOAT.
  9. Griswald

Frustrating Issue with 3 Sage Rods in a Row

Sage done got Filsoned...
  10. Griswald

NFR Hurricane Ridge Lodge

So sad. Loved the Lodge...another good reason I am departing the PNW in July after 31 years...
  11. Griswald

Nice little film about Steve Huff, FL fishing guide (IGFA hall of fame)

Wow- a legend...I would surmise that he is pretty low key and probably a lot of fun to fish with.
  12. Griswald

Joy and Happiness Weekend - Opening Day

You sir, are a prince among men. Thanks for all you have done for/with the kids!
  13. Griswald

Fly fishing Art

Fantastic work. You have skills. Welcome to PNWFF.
  14. Griswald

NFR Lawn Mowers

Owned Honda ICE for years...Loved the first one (circa 1996) The second one 2001 had the self prop lock up after 2 years, routinely had to dismantle and relube. Bought another in 2019 and after 1 year self propel quit and I gave it to a friend. Bought an electric Husquavarna and never looked...
  15. Griswald

Roast, anyone?

Happy Birthda Capt'n!
  16. Griswald

Spring Trip Report

That lake can be really good if you hit it at the right time. Nice feesh!
  17. Griswald

Old Man Jim

Haven’t seen him post for awhile…hope he is just out scouting and fishing. Miss your posts!
  18. Griswald

NFR Kentucky bound!!

SEA to CVG is the best flight- way better than trying to connect thru ATL, DFW, DTW etc. Alaska Air sir is your answer. I have been going back and forth for 30 years and tried every option-this is the fastest and easiest (outside of having your own jet) Best, Griswald You had a great trip...
  19. Griswald

NFR Another Newbie to This Site...

If you fish half as good as you paint fish must fear you. Welcome! Serious talent!!!