Search results

1. SpawnFlyFish

Comment by 'SpawnFlyFish' in article 'Review: The Peerless Echo Eight Four-B Fly Rod'

Agreed he's way too modest! Might have to add these to the shelf after reading!
  2. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

They are, Spawn is also trademarked. Doesn't really do anything if Im being honest. If you post a video that goes viral and a new agency reposts it by the time you go through the process it's too late and suing them is pointless if youre poor like me. It would cost more to sue them than I would...
  3. SpawnFlyFish

River Snorkeling with Cutthroat

There were so many jigs and spinners in this river... I could have loaded up!
  4. SpawnFlyFish

Love this! time to get the wet suit on! If you bring a go pro like I did be sure to share I would love to see it!
  5. SpawnFlyFish

Hard to tell, they didn't look too beat up, if you've seen some of the videos we have shared cutthroat fishing we find big pools of them like this through September in rivers down here! Not sure what they are doing but look good and healthy. The ones that look skinny and spawned out we usually...
  6. SpawnFlyFish

Right there is so many cool things in the river. I saw a ton of steelhead, got a couple on camera but the footage wasn't anything like this footage so I left it out!
  7. SpawnFlyFish

I would recommend it! so much fun! Pic slower moving stretch and jump in! Crazy how much you will see!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

that is so cool! I need to do more of it in the fall when the salmon are in! there are many instances when the water is low and clear and would make for an amazing day snorkeling. Only problem is the rivers are open to fishing those days too! hahaha
  9. SpawnFlyFish

Thank you, super bummed I didn't get more but I will go back!
  10. SpawnFlyFish

It was unreal this was on Tuesday, flows were really low so low that a couple times I had to get out and walk. Outside of getting chased by a dog that ended up being friendly it was incredible!
  11. SpawnFlyFish

I know this wasn't the video people were asking to see but I snorkeled a local river this week before the rains came and it was truly remarkable. Saw countless steelhead and cutthroat. Spent way too much time in this pool with these fish but I couldn't get myself to leave until the go pro died...
  12. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

that they did!
  13. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

hahaha our channel would probably have a lot more subs if freaking king 5 didn't steal that video and post it on YouTube. There's had like 8million views by the time I finally got them to remove it!
  14. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

That would be fun! I need to get over there more. We've gained a lot larger presence on the east side and need to go enjoy all WA has to offer. I used to as a kid but haven't since covid!
  15. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

I really like the idea of doing the random material with the nearly 15,000 fly tying sku's that we have its a little overwhelming sometimes but if its random it would force us to come up with something cool to showcase. In terms of seasonality we have been trying to do that and appreciate the...
  16. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

I can do that!
  17. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

I appreciate that! I do want to do some deeper dives into Puget Sound. Showing just what I look when I approach a beach and what not!
  18. SpawnFlyFish

YT in the PNW

We're always looking to improve our visibility on the internet and these days it seems that Youtube is one of the very best outlets for that. We dont do videos on how to fish specific locations but when it comes the gear and techniques what is it that you truly want to see or learn about for...
  19. SpawnFlyFish

March Madness 2024

still counts! Bummer of a loss but another good year and next year we will be very very good!
  20. SpawnFlyFish

March Madness 2024

No thank you! I really appreciate that! It is one awesome vise that is for sure!