Search results

1. the_chemist

2024 NOF

26k? Guess that south fork brood stock program is going as well as expected.
  2. the_chemist

2024 NOF

Damn. This really really sucks.
  3. the_chemist

Pretty crazy "camping/fishing on a cliff video.

I toyed with the idea of doing this on the capilano in north van. Mostly to make some comedic media. Some good looking pools that are surrounded cliffs. Guys routinely fish the cliffs up by the dam with telescoping nets of crab rings to bring up fish.
  4. the_chemist

2024 NOF

Looking through the draft season. Looks like the Snohomish is totally closed for king this year and a late fall salmon season. Maybe I hadn't been following but I don't remember a recent springer season on the skagit.
  5. the_chemist

Cabela's Child Waders (CLAIMED now, thx)

No worries. I should have read the title.
  6. the_chemist

Cabela's Child Waders (CLAIMED now, thx)

I'd take them if you want to hassle with shipping up to the seattle area. Happy to pay for shipping.
  7. the_chemist

Can wdfw fly drones?

Or debating if the indecent exposure charges would stick if they are having to use 32x lense.
  8. the_chemist

Tippet spool management

I've had good luck with the shark tooth on regular size seagur fluoro spool. Don't remember which tooth size I picked up though.
  9. 1000001731.jpg

1000001731.jpg

10. the_chemist

plunking

My thought is this would be more appropriate & probably generate a livier discussion in the dirt bag forum https://pnwflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?forums/freshwater-anadromous.7/
  11. the_chemist

Shuttle Service for Skagit/Sauk

Yup. Picked up a couple pontoon guys on sauk concrete valley road a few weeks back. One day I'll let them out of my basement. In all seriousness, it wa nice to trade info and they wouldn't let me say no to $40 for my "troubles".
  12. the_chemist

Rain Jacket

As of last Friday, These black diamond goretex jackets are on clearance for $58 at the Tulalip outlet store. Sizes run big. I fit a size small and am typically a medium or large. I think they had XL and up left. https://www.backcountry.com/black-diamond-liquid-point-shell-jacket-mens
  13. 1000001330.jpg

1000001330.jpg

14. the_chemist

8/9 Reel

Pm sent
  15. the_chemist

2024 Skagit Steelhead

Anyone have clarification in the emergency regs? Specifically the difference between "fishing from a boat under power" and "fishing from a boat with a motor"? Anyone know what counts as under power?
  16. the_chemist

ODFW Director Retires after 40 Years

Yup the columbia river fee is now voluntary.