Search results

1. Sir Homey

Found - Fish Cat stripping apron

If you were fishing a North Bend-area lake recently, likely yesterday, and lost a stripping apron drop me a line and we’ll get it back to you. RSVP with details, including approximate number and size fish you landed 😉
  2. Sir Homey

High Country Scramble - Shrooms and ‘Bows

It’s that time of year. Each trip into the high country feels like it might be the last of the season. We were fortunate enough to catch a little sun after climbing up through the clouds. Emphasis on “little”, I think the sun peeked over the ridge for about half an hour before leaving us in the...
  3. Sir Homey

Hallpass Lake

Sometimes you’re given a narrow window and have to make the most of it. I know we all do it, strive to sneak in a little fishing time on vacations and getaways. Doesn’t matter what or where, or what kind of fish. If there’s water around the scheming starts. I’ve always liked this place. It’s...
  4. Sir Homey

Long time listener, first time caller. Tubin' central WA

Greetings all, I used to hang out over on the other forum, but have finally made the migration over here. Woo hoo! It's March, and that means time to load up the backpacks and float tubes and head out to central WA for some lake action. This marks our 8th straight year of plying these...