#Stopat200?

Irafly

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I guess one could attempt 100 with planted hatchery brats, but what about 200 plus wild fish from a pristine urban fishery near Seattle? Is that too many? Should I have stopped earlier? Maybe restrained myself? Nah!

@Bambooflyguy the 4th picture is number 100, I was thinking of you. I had no Crown but I did toast it in your honor with a beer!

IMG_6550.jpegIMG_6551.jpegIMG_6554.jpegIMG_6558.jpegIMG_6560.jpeg
As a bonus, I managed two of these little natives as well.IMG_6552.jpeg

Last edited:

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
I’ve caught smallies, rock bass, greenies, bluegill and juvenile coho in that same stretch before, so just a mini slam 😀
A lot of variety for sure. Really fun to see. I started fishing there when the "old dock" was there. Spent a lot of hours on that dock as well, and floating around in a rubber raft I'd take out there on my bike.

Wetswinger

Go Deep
Forum Supporter
I'm not into the counting thing, but I must admit I was at a local Oly lake, last week, that they had stocked with 18,000 trout this Spring. I hate to say it, but I started getting bored after catching a trout on every f***ing cast. Started putting on my crap flies and they still took them... Ya, I'm headed back this week...

Wetswinger

Go Deep
Forum Supporter
I'm not into the counting thing, but I must admit I was at a local Oly lake, last week, that they had stocked with 18,000 trout this Spring. I hate to say it, but I started getting bored after catching a trout on every f***ing cast. Started putting on my crap flies and they still took them... Ya, I'm headed back this week...
Well, I paid for my vanity. Same lake as last weeks trophy haul, but got a whole lot of nothing. Not even a strike.! Karma is real...