Meet on a lake Sat 3/16?

Dennisoft

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Would be happy to meet up on Whidbey or down south, let me know where you're headed!

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
Would be happy to meet up on Whidbey or down south, let me know where you're headed!
I'm in Tacoma. I would probably go to Munn if no one wanted/was able to join, but I'm willing to venture north/northeast. I'm not willing to go all the way to Whidbey for a day trip, but am open to ideas if you have some.

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
Darn. Wished I had seen this before tonight.
You didn't miss much...it was nice to get out and down right warm at times, but the fishing was slooooow. I landed one pretty nice fish and missed a few others on a balanced olive pine squirrel leech hung just off the bottom. Plenty of bugs coming off the entire time I was out. I fish from 11:30 to 6:45. It was really nice to meet @Dennisoft and @Shad and see @BriGuy again. Also thanks to Debnisoft for the photos.
image000003_20240316_152840.jpgimage000000_20240316_152840.jpgIMG20240316163603.jpgIMG20240316133823.jpg

RCF

Life of the Party
After 6 a few fish started rising, especially by the point on the west side of the lake, but I wasn't able to convince any to have a go at my offerings.

The lake near me has a hatch like you experienced. Just after the sunshine moves off the lake. Same time, west side, and same result.

Glad you guys had a decent time. Getting out with friends is what it is all about.

If I figure it out I will let you know...