Recent content by VAGABOND

1. VAGABOND

We got these wolverines coming in...

Might be a Michigan native looking for more Huskies. Check his accent…may be a Yooper. Love their attitude…..Go ahead A-hole…..pick a fight with me….c’mon..I’m waitin’…c’mon…smart move pal
  2. VAGABOND

Balanced leech dropper question

What Matt said ^^^
  3. VAGABOND

Black bamboo “ugly stick”

Steve, You never fail to amaze me. Great work. I love your sense of “Life”
  4. VAGABOND

Patagonia Redux…..2024….on a whim

Per your request, compadre. The new grip would be considered a modified full wells I guess, as it’s asymmetrical, almost a Ritz style. The seat is cocobolo with an up locking Lemke L6, if I remember correctly. Sooo much more comfortable to cast (and fight large trout 😉) and seems to help carry...
  5. VAGABOND

Landscape Photos - Fishing Related (show us yours)

Rio Corcovado - One of the prettiest rivers on earth.
  6. IMG_5313.jpeg

IMG_5313.jpeg

7. DSC_0285.jpeg

DSC_0285.jpeg

8. DSC_0283.jpeg

DSC_0283.jpeg

9. DSC_0287.jpeg

DSC_0287.jpeg

10. DSC_0290.jpeg

DSC_0290.jpeg

11. VAGABOND

BTW the two rods I brought Sage XP 690-4 Steffen 8’6” 3pc 6/7 Reels: Ross 5/6 “R” w 6 floater and 6 int tip Hatch Finatic Gen 1 w 2 x spools floater/intermediate tip/flt-sink tip 30’ t250 First thing I did when getting home( well after saying hi to the wife) was send the Sage out to have that...
  12. VAGABOND

First off, I know I’ll receive at least 3 demerits for handing in my homework/report nearly two months late but it is what it is. At the 3/4 mark of a century, after the third hip replacement (sorry revision per Dr Demento) I decided having not seen Patagonia, and specifically Buenos Aires in...
  13. VAGABOND

Trailer problem

With the lag bolts being pulled from the bunks and the riser appearing to be bent toward the stern you may want to do a re-set of the bunks. The area of the lag bolts is compromised and will likely cause you a major assache at the worst possible time. Not sure the size of the vessel but based on...
  14. VAGABOND

NFR "The Hypocrite" TGR film about advocacy/fossil fuels/Outdoor State

“……a picture is worth a thousand words….” attributed to many but owned by few