Tallguy's latest activity

• T
    Tallguy reacted to Josh's post in the thread River Rights ... Again with Like Like.
    I hate the concept of private water. Hate HATE it. Like, makes my blood boil if I think about it too much. I also hate jerks who don't...
  • T
    I cross and use tracks for river access, regardless of signage. Think it's mostly total BS that rail lines can be posted and enforced...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread Puget Sound.
    I was in the deep south sound Saturday and saw a few small schools of smallish fry swimming around on top through the day. It was calm...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread 2024 NOF.
    Interesting proposed seasons in NOF meeting slides at WDFW page. Looks like a lot of open terrain for salmon fishing (barring the...
  • T
    Thanks for the details and data. Is there a type of "critically hooked" fish that isn't bleeding or gill hooked, that then dies shortly...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Smalma's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    Tallguy- Released mortality studies typically hold the fish for 96 hours. Those that die in the first 24 hours are considered to be...
  • T
    I remain quite curious about how high "delayed mortality" rates might be for released coho. I started beach fishing for coho in...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to speedbird's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    This is my main concern about delaying area 10s opener, more boats fishing area 9 and that fishery closing quicker. Plenty of folks fish...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Smalma's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    I think it is past time to consider an annual limit on Chinook in Puget Sound (MA 5 through MA 13). We collectively shown that we can...
  • T
    A climate change impact story: This link "should" work, but who knows...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Chucker's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    I agree. It also sucks for the trollers though. There was some bad stuff going on in the troll fleet last season.
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to fishbadger's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    I personally think beach fishing should be open all year long everywhere. And I don't beach fish. And nobody really listens to me, so...
  • T
    I like to jig up a few ocean kings in 11. I would vote for July 20th or so for enough of the real fish around that you might have a...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread Boat bags?.
    Better and easier and cheaper to just ship some of the good stuff in there to me...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Canuck from Kansas's post in the thread Litter with Like Like.
    This is of course, utter nonsense. There are plenty of Oregonians who have spent their entire lives in Oregon who trash their own...