Tallguy's latest activity

• T
    Tallguy replied to the thread Little Update.
    Congrats. WA state again has a fly fishing tuna captain.
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Nick Clayton's post in the thread Little Update with Like Like.
    Happy update.... After what turned into quite the saga, and easily the longest year plus of my life, I am finally officially back in...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Nick Clayton's post in the thread Eels with Like Like.
    Never been a big fan of eels. Remind me too much of snakes, and God I hate snakes. While not technically an eel, there are some...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread Eels.
    I'd love to catch one on your boat, they taste so so good. In New England waters the closely related species are called "wolf fish" and...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Salmo_g's post in the thread Inches away from no cougar season with Like Like.
    Rob, You could really benefit by taking a class like Government 101. The entire purpose of government is to accomplish a political...
  • T
    I can't dispute that Professor Mass is well-qualified in this field. But he loves taking a contrarian stand and he is VERY good at...
  • T
    Lies, damned lies, and statistics. Fish, wildlife and people *will* be impacted by the snowpack deficit, if not already. Where is...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread Survive the Sound 2024.
    I signed up several weeks ago, and noticed today that Steve from PNWFF double dipped the "Bodhi" salmon with me... Our chances of making...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread WA non-profits trout related..
    Long Live the Kings Trout Unlimited Various others in the steelhead and native fish space, though not all fisherman like their thinking.
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    A lot less people, cooler weather, later sunrises and some nice fish. Lots of previous years much like last year, the fishing got very...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    Ha, yes I recall hearing about that bite from you and others. The last weekend was really good in 2023. My last MA 9 keeper from 9/30...
  • T
    Tallguy reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    We started fishing the beaches for coho around the same time. We’ll get an October MA 9 beach fishing season one of these years before...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread 2024 NOF.
    I think I might know what all the hubbub is about... 1-2 more weeks of Sept. 29, 2023, 4-7 pm fishing. Sign me right the f*** up for...
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread 2024 NOF.
    No early October coho in MA9 as initially proposed... ☹️
  • T
    Tallguy replied to the thread FishWA App Update.
    My app lists that as "Stonedfish is only allowed to fish this area for SRC and coho salmon, and sculpin, 2024+" Sorry for the bad news.