SSPey's latest activity

• SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread 2024 Shad stuff.
    the W channel was stuffed with shad last week
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread Lings.
    Blueness comes from biliverdin in bile and serum. Blueness is far more prevalent in females. Blueness is related to poor dietary...
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread NFR NBA 2024.
    With Boston favored by many to win it, it’d be vastly more interesting if they didn’t. (sorry) Wolves are surgically good, but for me...
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread Walk in options near Florence OR.
    Many of the lakes are open all year and some are small enough to be well suited to a pontoon
  • SSPey
    SSPey reacted to Pescaphile's post in the thread River Snorkeling with Cutthroat with Like Like.
    Well the lake system stream did also have sockeye runs, so that would add biomass but these streams didn't have huge runs of sockeye...
  • SSPey
    Though Jimmy Butler is the team’s leader, the Miami Heat’s win-loss percentage this season is slightly better without Jimmy on the...
  • SSPey
    SSPey reacted to clarkman's post in the thread gear price jumps with Like Like.
    That's honestly not a bad idea!
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread gear price jumps.
    Find out who the regional rep is and contact them
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread gear price jumps.
    around 20 years ago, a friend involved in domestic fly line production lamented to me that the packaging cost more than the fly lines...
  • SSPey
    The refs made sure the 76ers wouldn’t have that opportunity...
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread Why not a motor?.
    My 17.5’ aluminum sled is advertised as a dual-purpose “power/rowing” boat of the sort this thread has drifted towards. Called a jet...
  • SSPey
    SSPey reacted to SurfnFish's post in the thread Why not a motor? with Like Like.
    all comes down to the bottom rocker - for a power drift boat to be effective, the bottom rocker needs to be straightened through the...
  • SSPey
    SSPey replied to the thread Why not a motor?.
    Generally agree with Evan, but there’s lots of different kinds of rivers in the world. Near me, 8-9.9hp motors often push driftboats...
  • SSPey
    Part 1 of 6: A wet, windy week at Patagonian BaseCamp in mid-March. Preamble: This adventure to Chile had a long gestation, enduring...
  • SSPey
    SSPey reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Tippet spool management with Like Like.
    I just use an appropriate size rubber band for the spool width. I sometimes poke a hole in the wide ones I use on spools like Maxima...